Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I got the game Minecraft edition bedrock so on windows 10 from my Mojang account, because I already owned the basic game. You have to enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Felixlefebvre, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

Hello,

I got the game Minecraft edition bedrock so on windows 10 from my Mojang account,

because I already owned the basic game. You have to enter a code to get it for free,

it worked but the game linked to an old email address deleted from my microsoft account.

So I can launch the game but can't connect to the microsoft account once launched,

the game trying to connect with the deleted address.

How can I do to possibly change the email adress of connection in game for example ? Thank you

:)

Felixlefebvre, Mar 2, 2020
  2. -AjDj- Win User

Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account .

I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to sign in.

Im on 1903, i made sure the Microsoft account i have on my device has the key to Minecraft Bedrock edition as in the store it shows i own this app. This is the first time i install Minecraft bedrock edition on any computer.

The error reads

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, But something went wrong."

-AjDj-, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock

I didnt know if there was an appropriate category for this, but whenever I try to sign into microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch, it keeps saying that something went wrong. Its been like this for the last three or four days, and other
    people are also having the same problem for their Switches. I've yried reseting password, using a different account, restarting console, and closeing and re-opening the minecraft app, and nothing worked. Is there anyway for you guys to fix this?

LoserMan77, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account

1. Minecraft Bedrock Connection to wrong microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Connection

2. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  3. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  4. Minecraft bedrock:

Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  5. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock: Hello All! I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When trying to log in I get this message: Failed to login "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 not connecting to Microsoft Store: Hi guys im still having this problem it happened all of a sudden and my daughter can no longer join my worlds, tried all steps above and more and nothing, any suggestions? Its frustrating paying for something you cant use... :...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 can t connect to xbox/microsoft account

Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 can t connect to xbox/microsoft account: Hi, it has been like 3 days that it made me that.I click connect to microsoft account and it make an infinite loading and then says error something.I've tried the solution of buying and downloading a map to force it to connect but doesnt work.Also tried the solution with...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Claimed Account Missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Claimed Account Missing: So I owned Minecraft java before the date it said you needed to have it to get a free version of Minecraft Bedrock and a couple years ago I tried to claim it but it said I already had claimed it on a different Microsoft account. I shrugged this off but now im trying to find...
  9. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...
  10. Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock: I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account . I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to...