Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ForzaLe0n, Nov 28, 2019.

1. ForzaLe0n Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

Hello,
    A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why that might be?

LG, Leon

:)

ForzaLe0n, Nov 28, 2019

2. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

I have no other devices available to try and I am unsure how I would be able to adjust any server settings on the windows 10 Bedrock version of Minecraft, I am simply trying to join my world on PC from a friend's account on xbox

The Powershell commands simply replied with ok and nothing changed

I cannot find the windows 10 Minecraft file location on my PC at all

Also I was not aware that I would have to have a server set up. I thought that if I was running the world on one device and went to the 'Friends' tab of the Minecraft main menu on the other device and clicked on the gamertag of the players world I wanted
    to join in the 'joinable friends' section it would just join me into the world. I have tried inviting the friend account into the world and it still says 'unable to connect to world'

SamFoulger, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

1. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  3. Minecraft Unable to connect to world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect to world.: My friend can play servers together as well as play other friends worlds together. We can even have others join our worlds and play on realms. But I cannot play on his world and he cannot play on mine. We have tried all or the recommended settings. We have also tried joining...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server says: Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server says: Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world: I have a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Aternos server and I cant join it due to the error : Connection timed out. & Unable to connect to world. No matter what I do I cant join it and its a very important project, I tried restarting my computer, what do I do now?...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?: Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay...
  6. Minecraft Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unable to connect to world: Hello, me and my little sister wanted to play together on her world so I tried joining her world I play on a windows 10 and she plays on an Xbox one s Then I got the Unable to connect to world Issue and btw we Get internet from phone : <3...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.: So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.[IMG]...
  8. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft: unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft: unable to connect to world: I am playing a survival game on VER 1809 and faced an issue because I am unable to connect to world. I tried a different computer but the issue persisted. My friend is able to join my world from his pc...
  10. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world': When trying to join a world on my Laptop from my Xbox and vice versa (using a different account) the statement 'unable to connect to world appears'. Both are connect to the same internet network with my laptop being connected over wifi and my xbox being connected via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to world minecraft crossplay