Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 2006Louisini10, Aug 1, 2020 at 6:39 AM.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance.

:)

2006Louisini10, Aug 1, 2020 at 6:39 AM
  2. ForzaLe0n Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

Hello,

A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on
    Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why that might be?

LG, Leon

3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

4. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Tutorialguy101, Aug 1, 2020 at 7:22 AM
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

1. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay

2. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th...
  4. Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network?: Hello, I have the following problem: I would like to play with a friend on a Minecraft server. So far, it's always worked because he did it on his cell phone. But now he wants to switch to a PlayStation Vita. But he can't log in with an Xbox account and I can't log in...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft bedrock edition Windows 10: I recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my current computer but when I look for it in any of my purchased content it won't show up. Does anyone have a fix for this or any type of recommendation? Thanks, Hunter...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition: For the past two weeks, I've been checking for the free bedrock Windows 10 edition as I have purchased the game when necessary to get it and it continues to say the same thing: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world": Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Okay, so I have a big problem with friending people. I'm going to try to friend my friends, but I can't even go to that step without the ability to. I've turned on EVERY single settings. trust me, EVERY SINGLE SETTING. Yet it CONTINUES to say "You cannot add friends because...
  9. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....
  10. Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10: I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?...