Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 2006Louisini10, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance.

:)

2006Louisini10, Aug 1, 2020
  2. ForzaLe0n Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

Hello,

A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on
    Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why that might be?

LG, Leon

ForzaLe0n, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Tutorialguy101, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

1. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay

2. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...: ¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar...
  3. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...: ¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar...
  4. minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock on windows 10: i already owned the game in both java and windows store idk why the game now seems to be i never owned it and also its not appears in the owned section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-on-windows-10/f21be3df-97c4-4c9e-98e9-508333f2be89
  5. PlayStation minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation minecraft: Why won't my minecraft microsoft account work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-minecraft/386d040e-7346-47d4-b29f-4d149e1db94b
  6. Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10: I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 on this laptop . We already have Minecraft Java. The money has been taken but the only option available was to download it to a PC in our household which I don't want, so I didn't download. I can't find an option that recognises the...
  7. Can't Crossplay between Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 and PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Crossplay between Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 and PS4: I just got minecraft to play with my boyfriend and we spent two hours trying to get into each other's games. It would show signs like "Unable to Connect" or "Loading Server" and it would crash. When we finally got on the game, as soon as are characters were in 100 chunks of...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 crossplay ps4 and oc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 crossplay ps4 and oc: Hello everyone, I purchased minecraft windows 10 version for my Dell laptop because my friends play it on ps4 and I saw about the crossplay ability. However, once I downloaded the game and signed into my Microsoft account on my PC I cannot see or join their world. I went to...
  9. Minecraft crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay: Hello my friend my friend got Minecraft Windows 10 and i play on ps4 evry time i try to join him it said unable to connect and when i try to join him it said unable to connect. Can some one help me...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world": Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why...