Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help please My Minecraft Bedrock does not load the main menu and then it appears above that the global resources were not loaded previously and stays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Diego Duran 3, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu

Help please My Minecraft Bedrock does not load the main menu and then it appears above that the global resources were not loaded previously and stays loading please, as I fix it

:)

Diego Duran 3, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu

1. Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock doesn´t load main menu: Help please My Minecraft Bedrock does not load the main menu and then it appears above that the global resources were not loaded previously and stays loading please, as I fix it...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Wont Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Wont Load: My minecraft bedrock windows 10 wont load wont go past the pink/red screen a week ago minecraft worked but now it wont load i did everything that i googled and it still wont work please...
  7. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 takes 2 hours to load into main menu: I bought this minecraft game off the microsoft store so that i could play with my friends on xbox but i launch the game and the window opens but as its loading it gets to a certain point then just stops until a couple hours after then it launches the game. I have posted a...
  9. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  10. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...