Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have for awhile been expecting a Minecraft Bedrock Edition realm invite. While I have heard that I have been invited to the realm, I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PixeltheGreatMC, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite

I have for awhile been expecting a Minecraft Bedrock Edition realm invite. While I have heard that I have been invited to the realm, I can't seem to find anything in Minecraft that will show that I have indeed been invited. Typically, I would have seen a little invite thing in the corner of the friends tab, but nothing has shown up. I've looked all over the menus, and I can't find anything in relation to me being invited to any realms. The best I can think is that I have been part of a now inactive realm for awhile it has been inactive for over a year, but that doesn't make any sense in te

:)

PixeltheGreatMC, Jul 5, 2021

2. I can't see my friend's realm invite on Windows 10

My friend recently started a realm on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, and sent me a link with the code to join the realm. I couldn't find the button to input the code. My friend told me that it was under the "Friends" tab, but I still couldn't find it, so
    I asked her to send me an invite. I've checked every tab in the game, but I couldn't find the invite.

TotalMayhem43, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.2 not receiving a realm invite - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft bedrock realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms: I have paid for my realm on mobile but it says “your payment was successful but we’re having trouble creating a realm right now. We will try to create a realm as soon as possible. Check back on this device” or something along those lines. I have waited 2 weeks and it still...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  7. Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Minecraft Realms Bedrock Edition, Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to accept a Realms invite from a friend. However, it said I was unable to play on Realms because of the way my account was set up. My problem? I can't find *any* of the settings needed to fix this. None at all. Nothing in my PC's settings, nothing found on...
  8. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...
  9. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...