Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by oli4002., Jun 26, 2019.

1. oli4002. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA)

My friend said that if i bought Minecraft Java edition, i could get Bedrock Edition for free (Windows 10) but i dont see how to get it.

:)

oli4002., Jun 26, 2019

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 26, 2019
  4. mr2meows Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition

mr2meows, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition for free (already have JAVA) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  6. Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?: Merhaba, ben Berke Minecraft: Bedrock Edition aldım fakat nasıl Minecraft: Java alacağımı bilmiyorum. Bilen varsa lütfen bu sorunun altına cevabını iletsin....
  7. Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?

Nasıl Minecraft: Bedrock Edition ile Minecraft: Java Edition Alınır?: Merhaba, ben Berke Minecraft: Bedrock Edition aldım fakat nasıl Minecraft: Java alacağımı bilmiyorum. Bilen varsa lütfen bu sorunun altına cevabını iletsin....
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get minecraft bedrock edition

2. minecraft bedrock free

3. minecraft bedrock edition download free

4. minecraft bedrock,
  5. bedrock edition free from java,
  6. minecraft bedrock free with java,
  7. minecraft bedrock edition free,
  8. minecraft bedrock edition download,
  9. minecraft java edition free,
  10. how to get bedrock edition for free,
  11. free minecraft bedrock,