Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings! I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by t0nk, Jul 17, 2020.

1. t0nk Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

Greetings!

I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on xbox, but I had to wipe my laptops data cause I got a virus at some point, now I cant get minecraft for free.

:)

2. EmmaFaith Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Issues

Hello, i’m having a problem with my Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for the Nintendo Switch. My purchases are all tied to my Minecraft Mojang account. When i log into my account, it says that i have no coins or purchased skins, although they are shown on Minecraft
    Earth

* Moved from Community Participation Center

EmmaFaith, Aug 4, 2020
  3. t0nk Win User
    t0nk

Greetings!

I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on xbox, but I had to wipe my laptops data cause I got a virus at some point, now I cant get minecraft for free.

t0nk, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition: I had just purchased a 12 month Nintendo online subscription, Minecraft realms and 1700 minecoins 2 days ago and yesterday i tried going on my friends Minecraft server, all the details for that account has been deleted. when i try logging back into it, i can't do it because i...
  3. Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition: I had just purchased a 12 month nintendo onling subscription, Minecraft realms and 1700 minecoins 2 days ago and yesterday i tried going on my friends minecraft server, all the details for that account has been deleted. when i try logging back into it, i can't do it because i...
  4. Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch: Hi - any help would be appreciated. My son is trying to play Minecraft on his Nintendo switch. When he logs into Microsoft within Minecraft on his Switch - it defaults to logging into my other son's Microsoft Account. I can't find anyplace within settings to change...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  6. Nintendo switch and minecraft

Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  7. Minecraft bedrock ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock ps4: So whenever i go to sign into my microsoft account, it lets me sign in but a few seconds later my game with "blue screen" which is an error code that causes your game to close. I tried everything playstation support has told me to do but nothing has worked. I'm the only one...
  8. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: It says I cannot add friends because the way the microsoft account is set up. (a) why is this relevant (b) what do I do, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-nintendo-switch/bb83e355-4f55-4059-9a4b-28e7e3a9fe8a"
  9. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition: So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how to change. Please...