Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dyingeobot, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

Hello,

I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please help

:)

dyingeobot, Feb 27, 2019
  2. mr2meows Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition

mr2meows, Feb 27, 2019
  3. RebomiYT Win User
    Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Wilfred mac that is not helpful.

minecraft has two main versions bedrock and java.

they are VERY different and those steps only apply to the java edition.

I personally would also like to know how to load backups for bedrock as well.

TheMinecrafter720, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and close. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please i need help...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and close. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please i need help...
  4. Can't open minecraft bedrock edition

Can't open minecraft bedrock edition: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and even switched to administrator but nothing has worked. Please help...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hi, yesterday i tryed to find my Bedrock Edition code on my account. I know i must be on Mojang page and here on my account page i don't have button for that code. I have bought Minecraft on 2 December, 2015. Here is also photo.[ATTACH]...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I purchased Minecraft during September 2013 and have read that those who purchased Minecraft before 2018 would receive a free windows 10 version. I have followed the steps and gone onto my Mojang account however the code or link to redeem it is not there. Any help with this...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have minecraft java edition and wanted to get bedrock, but when I tried using the redeem option on mojang, it said I have already redeemed it though I haven't. Is there any way to fix this?...
  9. minecraft bedrock edition

minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock wont start

2. why wont minecraft bedrock load

3. minecraft bedrock wont open

4. minecraft bedrock not opening,
  5. minecraft bedrock wont launch,
  6. minecraft bedrock edition wont open,
  7. why wont minecraft bedrock start 2020,
  8. minecraft bedrock edition not starting,
  9. minecraft bedrock edition wont start,
  10. minecraft wont start fix 2020,
  11. why minecraft bedrock edition wont start,