Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Max74928561, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again.

:)

Max74928561, Mar 30, 2021

2. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 30, 2021
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting
    process, my computer gives me the Blue Screen of Death. Every now and then, I do get these, probably because I am using an older computer with Windows 10. But at the moment, that is not the point. What is important to me is that I get that Minecraft world
    back. I was able to find that it indeed exists, but it won't show up in the world list. I have looked pretty much everywhere, but I could only find one or two things about recovering Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds in particular. So, is there any way to recover
    one for Minecraft Bedrock? And if so, would you please tell me? Also, for the record, I haven't made any backups of this world.

PixeltheGreatMC, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hi, yesterday i tryed to find my Bedrock Edition code on my account. I know i must be on Mojang page and here on my account page i don't have button for that code. I have bought Minecraft on 2 December, 2015. Here is also photo.[ATTACH]...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I purchased Minecraft during September 2013 and have read that those who purchased Minecraft before 2018 would receive a free windows 10 version. I have followed the steps and gone onto my Mojang account however the code or link to redeem it is not there. Any help with this...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have minecraft java edition and wanted to get bedrock, but when I tried using the redeem option on mojang, it said I have already redeemed it though I haven't. Is there any way to fix this?...
  7. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  8. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...
  10. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?: I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....