Windows 10: Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I finally got the Microsoft store to work and the new Minecraft launcher actually downloaded, but now I just got Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kparin40, Sep 23, 2022.

1. kparin40 Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...

I finally got the Microsoft store to work and the new Minecraft launcher actually downloaded, but now I just got Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and it says "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space." So now I'm thinking that since I'm using the same Microsoft account on my laptop, Nintendo Switch, iPad, and another old laptop, that the worlds on there are taking up the "data storage". I'm going to go and delete most of the worlds on the mentioned devices to see if it changes anything. I said all that b

:)

kparin40, Sep 23, 2022

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Minecraft bedrock

Hi. I have problem. I see that summer 2022 will give minecraft bedrock as a bonus. So I own java edition and download minecraft bedrock. BUT it said buy minecraft for window in game. So I need help

GehanSanprasert, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...

1. Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock edition

2. Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition - "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...: I finally got the Microsoft store to work and the new Minecraft launcher actually downloaded, but now I just got Minecraft bedrock on my laptop and it says "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional...
  3. You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: i just downloaded minecraft on my pc and its givving e this message no matter what i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-almost-out-of-data-storage-space-minecraft/ce982968-c4ff-4846-a31b-53156d44a0bb
  4. You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: i just downloaded minecraft on my pc and its givving e this message no matter what i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-almost-out-of-data-storage-space-minecraft/ce982968-c4ff-4846-a31b-53156d44a0bb
  5. You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I purchased Minecraft during September 2013 and have read that those who purchased Minecraft before 2018 would receive a free windows 10 version. I have followed the steps and gone onto my Mojang account however the code or link to redeem it is not there. Any help with this...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of data Storage Space on Minecraft: When loading into one of my worlds, i can play for about 10 seconds and then I am kicked out and a screen appears, saying "you are out of data storage space and mine craft is unable to save your progress!". However, my hard drive still has over 850 GB of space on it. The...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...