Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I search for anything regarding this issue stuff about Minecraft Java appears, the only thing I've been able to find is this thread which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PlayedAgus550, May 16, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try...

Whenever I search for anything regarding this issue stuff about Minecraft Java appears, the only thing I've been able to find is this thread which unfortunately does not have an answer.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_wowpc-xba_gowpc/minecraft-stopping-when-minimized-and-getting/df4a20bc-799d-4d37-9671-8b54fe00e7be

:)

PlayedAgus550, May 16, 2021
  2. RejZoR Win User

alt tabbing increases system performance?

There are also games that put the game in PAUSE when you alt tab them and when you get back they remain PAUSED until you unpause it yourself. Great way of properly coded games taht prevent you from getting killed because the game continues to run when minimized...

RejZoR, May 16, 2021
  3. alt tabbing increases system performance?

indeed!
    dirt 3 is one i think?

de.das.dude, May 16, 2021
  4. Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try...

alt tabbing increases system performance?

^ usually all games alt tab from the pause screen. try that.
    skyrim is an example which will work from pause screen, but not from during gameplay.

de.das.dude, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try...

1. Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock keeps

2. blue screen of death whenever I play minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death whenever I play minecraft: I have been getting blue screens of death whenever I play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I do not know how to resolve this issue. I have tried asking questions before and have tried the solutions and I have still been getting blue screens. I do not know what I am doing...
  3. Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeRachel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljka2w/audio_keeps_jumping_loudly_like_this_whenever_i/
  4. Windows Keeps switching between Desktops whenever I try searching for an application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Keeps switching between Desktops whenever I try searching for an application.: Yeah, the title makes no sense, but I'll explain it more. Windows opened up today like normal until the screen randomly just switched to a copy of my desktop with nothing open. When I tried to open Chrome it worked fine, but when I opened Discord, it switched me back to the...
  5. Computer freezes whenever exiting or alt+tabbing a fullscreen game

Computer freezes whenever exiting or alt+tabbing a fullscreen game: the games themselves run completely fine, no issues, but whenever i switch tabs or exit to desktop, my entire computer freezes, and i have to restart it. This happens mostly with csgo, valorant, and r6 siege, which are games i happen to play alot, and its really annoying to...
  6. Explorer.exe Crashes whenever I move Browser Tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer.exe Crashes whenever I move Browser Tabs: For a while, I have been experiencing this issue. Didn't seem to matter what version of Windows 10 I use or if I just do a complete reinstall of the OS. Whenever I drag a Tab from a Browser like Microsoft Edge to another window, it causes Explorer.exe to crash for some...
  7. cursor freezes whenever I type anywhere and is unmovable until I press alt + tab?

cursor freezes whenever I type anywhere and is unmovable until I press alt + tab?: My laptops been acting strangely since the update but one thing that's been most annoying is whenever I type anywhere I have to press alt + tab to get my cursor to move again otherwise it stays frozen in place. Oh update I learned while typing this out rn is that I can also...
  8. Whenever i alt-tab out of a game, it changes the resolution of windows to the resolution of...

Whenever i alt-tab out of a game, it changes the resolution of windows to the resolution of...: I play CS:GO on 1440x1080 so when i alt-tab, windows becomes 1440x1080. Unless I close the game, it stays like that. this happens with other games as well. Any fix for this? submitted by /u/Hassman620 [link] [comments]...
  9. Weird issue, Alt Tab doesn't show window previews if the window was minimized and I alt tab...

Weird issue, Alt Tab doesn't show window previews if the window was minimized and I alt tab...: Here's a recording of it: https://streamable.com/hqjp3 (for some reason obs doesn't record the game in screen capture, but you can see the cursor change, that's when I alt tab into the game) This is what it looks like submitted by /u/SupDos [link] [comments]...
  10. Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.

Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.: When ever I fast forward a video it freezes. Happens on all video players on new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/videos-pause-whenever-i-fast-forward-them/832b2812-3421-403d-8cf7-97eb8f6ff7f8