Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there! I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop for some time now. But my FPS keeps dropping to around 15-20 FPS on my laptop when I play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joy. COde, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Joy. COde Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS

Hello there! I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop for some time now. But my FPS keeps dropping to around 15-20 FPS on my laptop when I play the game. My laptop used to run it at more than a hundred fps pretty easily, and I don't remember facing issues like this one. Also, I've asked this question before, but apparently, I forgot about it and now the thread is locked :, I'd appreciate anyone trying to help. Also, my BIOS and system drivers are updated to the latest version, and I've tried rolling back drivers and uninstalling them but they don't seem to work. My system specs are 16

:)

Joy. COde, Aug 15, 2022

2. Minecraft bedrock

Hi. I have problem. I see that summer 2022 will give minecraft bedrock as a bonus. So I own java edition and download minecraft bedrock. BUT it said buy minecraft for window in game. So I need help

GehanSanprasert, Aug 15, 2022
  3. SubKA Win User
    Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

Hello,

The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 (hide hub) I get my original 60fps somehow the Minecraft hub makes me lag a lot I use an amd driver.

SubKA, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Low

2. Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug: Hi everyone, I wanted to make known an issue I thought it would've been fixed months ago, before the mountains update, the game was running fine on my laptop, after that update, every time I enter to my world the game drops the fps to 30, but when I go to the xbox game bar,...
  3. Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug: Hi everyone, I wanted to make known an issue I thought it would've been fixed months ago, before the mountains update, the game was running fine on my laptop, after that update, every time I enter to my world the game drops the fps to 30, but when I go to the xbox game bar,...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS

Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS: Hello there! I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop for some time now. But my FPS keeps dropping to around 15-20 FPS on my laptop when I play the game. My laptop used to run it at more than a hundred fps pretty easily, and I don't remember facing issues like this...
  5. Minecraft bedrock:

Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  6. Low FPS on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Low FPS on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My pc meets the minimum req's expect DirectX. Intel HD Graphics 4000 should run the game well at least in 30 fps according to the game's minimum req's, but it runs at avarage 20 FPS. My pc specs are not that bad, I can play java edition well. 120 fps overallSome Of My PC...
  7. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  8. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th...