Windows 10: MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

Discus and support MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used the 30 day trial of Realms, and we're really enjoying it, so I'd like to start a subscription. Here's what happens: I click on "renew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bramblefae, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

I used the 30 day trial of Realms, and we're really enjoying it, so I'd like to start a subscription.

Here's what happens:

I click on "renew realm", then "30 days", then "Renew for $7.99".

I get a popup saying "Purchase in Progress", etc. Then a Microsoft window comes up for a few seconds and says "Please wait", then nothing. It goes back to the 30 day screen and nothing happens.

My card is good, I was able to buy Minecoins while in the free trial, I'm out of ideas on what to try and I'm pretty close to just giving up.

Is there something I should be doing differently? A setting I should tweak? Something?

:)

Bramblefae, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would also suggest you to refer the Minecraft Realms FAQ https://minecraft.net/realms/faq &

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-realms-overview

For further support I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft Support

https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1018151-minecraft-realms

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm

1. MInecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, Can't renew Realm - Similar Threads - MInecraft Bedrock Can't

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft bedrock realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms: I have paid for my realm on mobile but it says “your payment was successful but we’re having trouble creating a realm right now. We will try to create a realm as soon as possible. Check back on this device” or something along those lines. I have waited 2 weeks and it still...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  7. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...
  8. Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock: Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now. I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you...
  9. Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms not showing up: ive bought a realm and my friends play on it regularly and suddenly after starting the game while my friends are playing the realm the realm area would be blank and after a while it would say unable to connect to realm. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my...
  10. Can't renew Minecraft Realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't renew Minecraft Realms subscription: Hi, I called your support team and also contacted Mojang support on this. My internet connection is fine, I do not have a firewall, and all of my settings on Xbox live are set to allow. I tried to start my Realm with Minecraft and was told there was a connection issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to cancel minecraft bedrock realm subscription if it renews

2. how to renew a expired realm on windows 10 minecraft