Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Smeepis, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Smeepis Win User

Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!

:)

Smeepis, Jun 18, 2022
  2. nnicoo62 Win User

Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft Bedrock?

Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC.

nnicoo62, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Glyph303 Win User
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now.

I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you are not a member of any realms yet..... I have no
    problem in joining my friends world, but really wanted to join this realm.. Pls help

P.S. Im active on discord so pls ping me at #9196

Thx in advance!!

Glyph303, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Tenforo, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Won't

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.

Minecraft Bedrock PC Won't let me buy a realm.: So, I've been trying to get a realm up and running for a bit now, however every time I attempt to "Purchase" it pulls these two all white windows up and nothing else. I really could use some help!...
  7. Minecraft bedrock realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock realms: I have paid for my realm on mobile but it says “your payment was successful but we’re having trouble creating a realm right now. We will try to create a realm as soon as possible. Check back on this device” or something along those lines. I have waited 2 weeks and it still...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms: So I made a realm, it had been up for about 3 months, and i took it down 2 months ago, because my realms subscription expired. I downloaded the realm, many times, and there were now many copies of the realm in world form. I can join these, but my friends can't. I send them...
  9. "Buying" Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Buying" Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm trying to set up Realms on my son's laptop. After countless hoops, I finally thought I was one step away. If I click "Get Realms Plus" on the the website, it opens up the Minecraft app with my son logged in. There, when I click "Buy for £6.69" it tries to log into...
  10. Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms: Bedrock Edition: I decided to extend my realm because it expired in 5 days. Everything was normal until after I plugged in my password and should have received the extension. Instead, the realm remained at 5 days left. Before I tried again, I wanted to make sure I wasn't charged. I was. An $8...