Windows 10: Minecraft bedrock ps4

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock ps4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So whenever i go to sign into my microsoft account, it lets me sign in but a few seconds later my game with "blue screen" which is an error code that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by remu-chan-_-, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Minecraft bedrock ps4

So whenever i go to sign into my microsoft account, it lets me sign in but a few seconds later my game with "blue screen" which is an error code that causes your game to close. I tried everything playstation support has told me to do but nothing has worked. I'm the only one out of all my friends that experiences this problem and I am so confused.

:)

remu-chan-_-, Dec 17, 2019

2. Minecraft PS4 bedrock edition

Recently i got bedrock edition for ps4 and whenever i try to log in on my microsoft account, it says an error has accoured, i restarted my ps4 3 times and it still hasn’t worked

* Moved from Community Participation Center

FinleyJatcko, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Minecraft bedrock update for ps4

So Minecraft just got the bedrock update this morning on PlayStation 4. Everytime I try to sign in with my Microsoft account it doesn't work. It just says " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

I have no idea what to do and ive been trying since 11:30 to sign in.

Theog666999, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Robbie29 Win User

Minecraft bedrock ps4

Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4

So, on ps4, im trying to sign in to my microsoft account, which i made and tried linking to my account, i followed through with the website and the code, but when i try to click sign into microsoft account on the main menu, it says the we tried to sign in
    to your microsoft account but something happened

what can i do to sign into my microsoft account? My ps4 is fully updated, minecraft is fully updated to the newest version. Please help

Robbie29, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft bedrock ps4

1. Minecraft bedrock ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock ps4

2. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à jouer avec des amis qui eux, jouent sur pc. J'ai un message qui s'affiche sur mon écran, il me dit :"La configuration de votre compte Microsoft ne vous permet pas d'ajouter des amis". Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'aidez à résoudre ce problème...
  3. Can't Crossplay between Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 and PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Crossplay between Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 and PS4: I just got minecraft to play with my boyfriend and we spent two hours trying to get into each other's games. It would show signs like "Unable to Connect" or "Loading Server" and it would crash. When we finally got on the game, as soon as are characters were in 100 chunks of...
  4. Minecraft ps4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft ps4: When i try to sign in my Microsoft account on my ps4 it says oops this microsoft account is linked to a ps4 network. Even tho it is a new Microsoft account what can i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-ps4/739eae46-a07d-4822-8599-3cf350edb81e
  5. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Alright, so I have Minecraft on my ps4. The new update signed me out of my Microsoft account this is a separate one and I dont remember the email or password. I tried using the "clear account sign in data" button but it literally did nothing. Is there a way to unlinked the...
  6. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help....
  7. Minecraft on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4: I have a child account for my son. He wants to play Minecraft and invite friends to play cross platform. I have tried to remove all restrictions but still keep getting error: you can not do this because of the how your Microsoft account is set up?...
  8. PS4 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft: I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms....
  9. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: While on my PlayStation4, I got on Minecraft after the update and tried to connect my Microsoft account, it said "Failed to login", so I tried again and it told me my account was alreay linked to a Minecraft Account. Could logging into Minecraft Pocket Edition or using...
  10. Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft...: Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC....