Windows 10: Minecraft bedrock ps4

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock ps4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So whenever i go to sign into my microsoft account, it lets me sign in but a few seconds later my game with "blue screen" which is an error code that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by remu-chan-_-, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Minecraft bedrock ps4

So whenever i go to sign into my microsoft account, it lets me sign in but a few seconds later my game with "blue screen" which is an error code that causes your game to close. I tried everything playstation support has told me to do but nothing has worked. I'm the only one out of all my friends that experiences this problem and I am so confused.

:)

remu-chan-_-, Dec 17, 2019

2. Minecraft PS4 bedrock edition

Recently i got bedrock edition for ps4 and whenever i try to log in on my microsoft account, it says an error has accoured, i restarted my ps4 3 times and it still hasn’t worked

* Moved from Community Participation Center

FinleyJatcko, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Minecraft bedrock update for ps4

So Minecraft just got the bedrock update this morning on PlayStation 4. Everytime I try to sign in with my Microsoft account it doesn't work. It just says " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."

I have no idea what to do and ive been trying since 11:30 to sign in.

Theog666999, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Robbie29 Win User

Minecraft bedrock ps4

Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4

So, on ps4, im trying to sign in to my microsoft account, which i made and tried linking to my account, i followed through with the website and the code, but when i try to click sign into microsoft account on the main menu, it says the we tried to sign in
    to your microsoft account but something happened

what can i do to sign into my microsoft account? My ps4 is fully updated, minecraft is fully updated to the newest version. Please help

Robbie29, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft bedrock ps4

1. Minecraft bedrock ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock ps4

2. minecraft pc and ps4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft pc and ps4: if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-pc-and-ps4/fc8735dd-584b-473f-8470-a56cfd91cc92
  3. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  4. Minecraft online for the PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft online for the PS4: with the recent update to Minecraft on the ps4 i bought a few maps and i want to play then with my friends, but it tells me that my privacy settings need to change, and it gives me a link. I type the link on my phone and it brings me to an article about how Microsoft's...
  5. Free Minecraft Bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Minecraft Bedrock: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...
  6. Minecraft and my ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft and my ps4: When i started up mine craft it said to link it with a Microsoft account and so i made one but now i cant login to it on my ps4 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-my-ps4/f61ccf7d-67af-4870-a1b8-eb13ed62d2cf
  7. Minecraft Bedrock for PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Bedrock for PC.: So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me....
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I recently attempted to redeem a code for Minecraft bedrock edition, I've had Minecraft since 2013 and it says it sent the code to my main email although it dose not appear anywhere and I cant find any way to resend the code. Is there anything I can do or do I have to contact...
  9. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock edition: i bought minecraft java edition a WHILE back, back when you got Windows 10 minecraft for free, ive tried redeeming the code but it wont redeem the code... ive called like 4 times seeking a REAL PERSON to talk to.. it would be so amazing if a real person can answer me and...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...