Windows 10: minecraft bedrock refund

Discus and support minecraft bedrock refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to refund minecraft bedrock on windows 10, how do I refund+... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by miloAajkre, Dec 2, 2020.

1. minecraft bedrock refund

I want to refund minecraft bedrock on windows 10, how do I refund+

:)

miloAajkre, Dec 2, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Dec 2, 2020
  3. ZoePetro Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

minecraft bedrock refund

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

minecraft bedrock refund

1. minecraft bedrock refund - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock refund

2. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft bedrock:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  6. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund: When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back. I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it. When that was done I logged into...
  7. can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get a refund/exchange on Minecraft bedrock edition?: My son and daughter have been sharing the Minecraft Java edition license I bought quite a while ago and for Xmas they wanted a second one so they could play with/against each other. So I ordered the bedrock edition Windows native and they found that it's not quite compatible...
  8. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  9. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...