Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock save and play options for external server not available

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock save and play options for external server not available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I'm trying to connect to a dedicated server. However, the buttons for "Save" and "Play" are disabled, I can't click on them. I just updated my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xfokie, Apr 26, 2020.

1. xfokie Win User

Minecraft Bedrock save and play options for external server not available

Hello.

I'm trying to connect to a dedicated server. However, the buttons for "Save" and "Play" are disabled, I can't click on them. I just updated my windows and the game is newly installed.

Any idea where is the problem?

:)

xfokie, Apr 26, 2020
  2. nnicoo62 Win User

Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft Bedrock?

Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC.

nnicoo62, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock save and play options for external server not available - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock save

2. Minecraft bedrock:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated server: I am unable to connect to my own dedicated server. I also put on the UWP loopback and was still unable to connect to my world. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-dedicated-server/10a25b99-6fe3-4b99-83c0-3d54e862755a
  4. Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot join servers. Options to play server and save server appear grayed.: Recently my friend got Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, I invited her to a server and when she typed in a name, the IP and the port, the options to Save the server and play it were not clickable. [IMG]...
  5. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  6. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  7. Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to have my PS4 Minecraft Bedrock world available to play on PC Minecraft...: Seeing as realms isnt a thing yet for PS4 minecraft bedrock, I was wondering if there was a way to put a world I have on PS4 bedrock onto my PC so I can play it on my PC....
  8. Minecraft Bedrock dedicated server problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock dedicated server problems.: I downloaded minecraft bedrock server and extracted it, then i followed the tutorial in "how to install.pdf" all seems ok but when i want to join my world throught lan tab it appears, but when i join it freezes at "Locating server" Generating world. I dont know what to do...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/ Bedrock not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/ Bedrock not available?: When I look at Microsoft Store, Minecraft Bedrock is unavailable. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-bedrock-not-available/ea864680-e1fe-42b3-8df4-dc5789749f08
  10. Minecraft Windows10 Bedrock edition not saving/reverting saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows10 Bedrock edition not saving/reverting saves: Every MC world on windows 10 bedrock edition doesn't save or has corruption errors, most of the time it shows 'error loading world' - then the next time you attempt to load the world, the whole save has been restarted back to spawn with no progress made whatsoever....