Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 on this laptop . We already have Minecraft Java. The money has been taken but the only option available was to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClareKer, Apr 17, 2021.

1. ClareKer Win User

Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10

I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 on this laptop . We already have Minecraft Java. The money has been taken but the only option available was to download it to a PC in our household which I don't want, so I didn't download. I can't find an option that recognises the purchase nor gives me the option to download on this laptop. I have a shortcut to Minecraft on the laptop that takes me straight to Java and doesn't acknowledge Windows 10 edition. Please can anyone advise how to manage this issue. Thank you.

:)

ClareKer, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10

Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10

1. Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock

2. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  3. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  7. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  8. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  9. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  10. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop....