Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock won't open

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock won't open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i click Play on latest relesse nothing.happens.Java and the preview work perfectly however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrendaHerrera2, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Minecraft Bedrock won't open

When i click Play on latest relesse nothing.happens.Java and the preview work perfectly however

:)

BrendaHerrera2, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Ellen-43 Win User

minecraft bedrock (windows) will not open

So in the last couple of days my bedrock will not open, it opens the mojang screen briefly then goes to the black screen, then just closes all in about 5 seconds.

I have tried everything, from repair and restoring, minecraft, minecraft launcher, Microsoft store, reinstalling the launcher and minecraft itself. I've moved it to a card with more space. I've troubleshooted, and task managed all necessary back ground apps. I have done quite a bit now and nothing is happening. It's just bedrock as well, like java is fine, that runs and launches fine but bedrock doesn't even open. Do you have any advice on what I should do?

Ellen-43, Jun 13, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 13, 2024
  4. Minecraft Bedrock won't open

Minecraft bedrock

Hi. I have problem. I see that summer 2022 will give minecraft bedrock as a bonus. So I own java edition and download minecraft bedrock. BUT it said buy minecraft for window in game. So I need help

GehanSanprasert, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock won't open

1. Minecraft Bedrock won't open - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock won't

2. Minecraft Bedrock won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock won't open: When i click Play on latest relesse nothing.happens.Java and the preview work perfectly however https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-wont-open/47436961-0a83-4bd3-be2b-47100f80fe5c
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and close. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please i need help...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and close. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please i need help...
  5. minecraft bedrock windows will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock windows will not open: So in the last couple of days my bedrock will not open, it opens the mojang screen briefly then goes to the black screen, then just closes all in about 5 seconds. I have tried everything, from repair and restoring, minecraft, minecraft launcher, Microsoft store, reinstalling...
  6. minecraft bedrock windows will not open

minecraft bedrock windows will not open: So in the last couple of days my bedrock will not open, it opens the mojang screen briefly then goes to the black screen, then just closes all in about 5 seconds. I have tried everything, from repair and restoring, minecraft, minecraft launcher, Microsoft store, reinstalling...
  7. Can't open minecraft bedrock edition

Can't open minecraft bedrock edition: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and even switched to administrator but nothing has worked. Please help...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please help...