Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarimGo2006, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted. [​IMG]

:)

KarimGo2006, Nov 2, 2019

2. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was
    all my other worlds.

Aminullahshirazi, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

1. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock world

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  3. Bedrock World Wipe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bedrock World Wipe: I was recently playing on my new Minecraft bedrock world when it force closed my world saying, "trouble loading world" as I entered the nether, keep in mind I have traveled to the nether a few times before. Then when I tried to reload my world, it spawned me where I first...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock PC Deleted Worlds: Yesterday i uninstalled for error Minecraft Bedrock in my PC, and when installed again my worlds weren't there anymore obviously. So i want to know if there is anyway to recover my worlds....
  5. Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?: I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid all my worlds and data on servers will be deleted. Will my data and worlds be saved? If not is there any way to make it...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock World Loads But Cant See Anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock World Loads But Cant See Anything!: I got back from a vacation yesterday and decided to play my world to build a castle, but when i started it up the collision loaded but nothing is seen besides the sky, boats, the sun, torch effects, and mobs. I cant find anything about this. Please help me i cant do anything...
  7. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  8. Minecraft corrupted world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft corrupted world: My main minecraft world on my pc has disappeared. From looking up the web everyone advises to find the minecraft folder on the pc but there isn’t one on my pc. I’m signed in with my xbox live account, would the world be saved online somewhere? Thanks for your help....
  9. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?: So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting process, my...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world": Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix a corrupted world on bedrock

2. why does my bedrock world keep corrupting

3. how to fix corrupted bedrock world minecraft windows 10