Windows 10: minecraft bedrock

Discus and support minecraft bedrock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft windows 10 on the Microsoft store on my laptop maybe 2 weeks ago and I'm on my PC now and I'm trying to get my Minecraft to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyleeW., Oct 27, 2020.

1. RyleeW. Win User

minecraft bedrock

I bought Minecraft windows 10 on the Microsoft store on my laptop maybe 2 weeks ago and I'm on my PC now and I'm trying to get my Minecraft to download on my PC. I've logged into the Microsoft account and when I searched "Minecraft" It popped up with Minecraft windows 10 edition. I tapped on that and it said so I was downloading it, because I bought it on my laptop, and I start up the game and it says that I have to buy the full game?? I bought the regular Minecraft and it was working fine on my laptop but when I switched over its saying I have to buy the full game again? I've tried to login but every time I tap on the thing that says "sign up" it just brings me to a page and it says that i have to buy the full game.minecraft bedrock [​IMG]

:)

RyleeW., Oct 27, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 27, 2020
  3. ZoePetro Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Oct 27, 2020
  4. minecraft bedrock

Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

minecraft bedrock

1. minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock

2. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  3. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  6. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  7. I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?

I bought both Minecrafts, so why can I only play Bedrock?: I bought Minecraft a few weeks ago and only recently tried playing it on my computer. I can open the launcher just fine, and when I go to the Minecraft for Windows tab it works just fine, asking if I want to play. But when I go to the Java tab it tells me I need to buy the...
  8. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  9. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  10. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop....