Windows 10: Minecraft better together bug

Discus and support Minecraft better together bug in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to play with my friends but they do not show up in my friends tab on Minecraft. They can't accept my invites. This even when they try it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flench04, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Flench04 Win User

Minecraft better together bug

I am trying to play with my friends but they do not show up in my friends tab on Minecraft. They can't accept my invites. This even when they try it themselves. I also can't receive invites from some of them. What do I do to fix this?

:)

Flench04, Jul 12, 2019

2. Minecraft Better Together Beta

Hi,

There are several reasons why your game crashes on Xbox One. Sometimes, this is only a temporary issue. However, if you have already tried to restart your console and still receive the same error, it could also be an issue with your network connection or
    your profile.

To resolve your concern, you may follow the solutions provided on this
    link
    . After performing the steps, make sure to click the Yes or No button below to proceed with the next troubleshooting steps or show the details about the cause of the error.

Since the Minecraft Better Together Beta is a test game, you can also visit
    feedback.minecraft.net
    for a list of known bug, and report any bugs you find at
    bugs.mojang.com.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft better together bug - Similar Threads - Minecraft better together

2. Minecraft NickName BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft NickName BUG: Olá, eu estou tentando resgatar um nick de 3 letras que no site que vemos perfil de Minecraft ele se encontra disponivel, porem quando você tenta aplicar-lo ele aparece indisponivel que já existe alguem utilizando, mesmo se você for na API é ver que não tem um UID no nick ele...
  3. Minecraft NickName BUG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft NickName BUG: Olá, eu estou tentando resgatar um nick de 3 letras que no site que vemos perfil de Minecraft ele se encontra disponivel, porem quando você tenta aplicar-lo ele aparece indisponivel que já existe alguem utilizando, mesmo se você for na API é ver que não tem um UID no nick ele...
  4. minecraft bug on bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bug on bedrock: The program Minecraft.exe version 1.0.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To find out if there is any additional information about the problem, check the issue log in the Security and Maintenance section in the Control Panel. Process ID: 3fc8 Start time:...
  5. My minecraft is bugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My minecraft is bugged: my minecraft is just the background and it doesn't show the options to play or any setting options it is just a the background help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-is-bugged/9fe606cb-d4df-4738-b290-bf141a3d0fdb
  6. Bugged Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugged Minecraft: I just downloaded the new Minecraft Windows 10 edition update, but after opening I had no menu. Only the backround was there. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bugged-minecraft/afc3f0ff-3048-45c1-8466-5499927a28ef
  7. Minecraft IOS and Windows work together?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft IOS and Windows work together?: Good day! I would like to know how my friend who plays on the IOS can play with me on Windows 10. I have read that it works but I don't know how Minecraft IOS und Windows zusammenspielen?
  8. Minecraft bug ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft bug ?: Hi, I started playing Minecraft version 1.14.60 on Windows 10. The first day everything was okay, but the second day when I was playing it freezed, the screen went white and then the game closed. I can still play, but suddenly it happens that, the game freezes, turns white...
  9. Minecraft login is bugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login is bugged: Soo... Minecraft login is bugged and login doesn't work??? Microsoft ducking fix this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-login-is-bugged/f427bdbd-f534-41e5-805c-ca24db1546e5
  10. Minecraft - Better Together Update is now live

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft - Better Together Update is now live: 5nWMr2njHiA The big day is finally here! It’s probably the most significant update we’ve made in Minecraft’s recent history - we’re releasing a new version of the game that lets players on Xbox, mobile, VR, and Windows 10 play together! And not only that! It lets...