Windows 10: Minecraft block to get the one being looked at?

Discus and support Minecraft block to get the one being looked at? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I often see many YouTubers get the block they look at in Minecraft. How do they do that, or what key combination do they use? Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Siefoi, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Siefoi Win User

Minecraft block to get the one being looked at?

Hello!

I often see many YouTubers get the block they look at in Minecraft. How do they do that, or what key combination do they use?
    Thanks in advance!

:)

Siefoi, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Blocking Minecraft through Family Safety

I have the same problem as the above user. But the site you directed doesn't tell you how to block specific apps like Minecraft. The new family site doesn't let you block specific folders. Under the apps it isn't even listed, and how do I block it if
    it isn't listed?

craftnut351, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Minecraft block to get the one being looked at?

Family Safety - Block Minecraft Servers

Hey there,
    tcjohn78

Minecraft has to launch Java first to boot the game, as the game is coded using Java. It is run in the Java program, which is why it shows up as Java instead of Minecraft.exe

If your child was playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition, then it should have showed as Minecraft on the list.

As for blocking servers, this function doesn't seem possible. I did find this article here, that may help explain the servers a bit more.

Multiplayer

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft block to get the one being looked at?

1. Minecraft block to get the one being looked at? - Similar Threads - Minecraft block being

2. what does the shortcut key look like no one is being helpful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does the shortcut key look like no one is being helpful?: help me plssssss now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-shortcut-key-look-like-no-one-is/11e6cce7-8e97-4e75-bbcb-2b44f7ae6d90
  3. Downloads Being Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Being Blocked: Some time in the last few weeks, my computer has started blocking downloads. It attempts to download, say, a program but then says “Can’t download – Blocked”. No other information is given. It doesn’t even indicate which program the message has come from. The same thing...
  4. Downloads Being Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads Being Blocked: Some time in the last few weeks, my computer has started blocking downloads. It attempts to download, say, a program but then says “Can’t download – Blocked”. No other information is given. It doesn’t even indicate which program the message has come from. The same thing...
  5. Downloads Being Blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads Being Blocked: I have recently found that everything that I download gets blocked. Not jist sketchy files that my firewall might block but everything. And I’ve tried everything that I can think of to try and disable download blockers/firewalls. I was able to downlaod sruff before but now I...
  6. Actions being blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Actions being blocked: I been getting notifications of Blocked access. I thought this was protecting my computer but now it's not letting me complete a Restart. It says administrator has blocked access through the Controlled folder access of the Windows Security Ransomeware Protection. Should I...
  7. My Minecraft Windows 10 can't download due to it being blocked.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft Windows 10 can't download due to it being blocked.: So, I was playing Minecraft, as I do, and all of a sudden a new update comes out 1.16.100. My friend and I share the same Microsoft account, and he managed to update it on his PC. However, when I tried to update it, it said that it was already updated, but it turns out it...
  8. Chrome is not being blocked

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Chrome is not being blocked: I have Google Chrome "blocked" in all of my children's accounts but they can still use chrome on their computers. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-not-being-blocked/288a942f-29d3-4278-b09f-d13250eb6e9c
  9. Software is being blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software is being blocked: Some software is being blocked. I use Norton Antivirus as my primary firewall but I have contacted them and they say Microsoft is blocking the software not them. How do I unblock software blocked by Microsoft when they aren't the primary security?...
  10. Port is being blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port is being blocked: For context I have used the port in the past on different computers just fine, I have port forwarded in the past with no issue. For some odd reason yesterday my port 25565 was being blocked for no reason, I ended up having the reset my router (ISP instructions) and my Netgear...