Windows 10: Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Discus and support Minecraft bought from microsoft online store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanSmithAE, May 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the list but I don't want to install it there.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

IanSmithAE, May 29, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 29, 2020
  4. MorneRZ Win User

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Minecraft and Microsoft store.

I bought a Minecraft for Windows 10 product key and I put it into the Redeem code option of the Microsoft Store. When I install Minecraft it downloads 1.52 MB of 1.52 MB even though the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB. When I open Minecraft it
    shows the Mojang screen for 2 seconds and then closes... Why? How do I fix it?

MorneRZ, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

1. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store - Similar Threads - Minecraft bought microsoft

2. I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...: So I bought Minecraft today because I wanted to play with some friends, I bought it from the minecraft.net site and paid it, I had the same Microsoft account as of now, however when I tried to run it the Microsoft store wouldn't let me run it with this error code 0x803f8001....
  3. I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft from the Minecraft.net site but the Microsoft store doesn't recognize...: So I bought Minecraft today because I wanted to play with some friends, I bought it from the minecraft.net site and paid it, I had the same Microsoft account as of now, however when I tried to run it the Microsoft store wouldn't let me run it with this error code 0x803f8001....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store: I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was able to play Windows 10 and had it installed. However, recently, I went back to reinstall Windows 10 edition from the...
  5. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud from Online Microsoft Store: I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not...
  6. Renewing Microsoft Office , bought from Microsoft Store

Renewing Microsoft Office , bought from Microsoft Store: Hello Easy question. I just renewed Microsoft Office from last year newest program. on the internet. Do I still have to download the program again or do nothing and everything else would be fine? Thank you...
  7. My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...: So my friend just accidentally bought the edition on the microsoft store titled "Minecraft" does this not allow him to play on both pc and xbox because when he tries to download the "Minecraft" one it only prompts him to install on his xbox one not allow him to install it on...
  8. Microsoft Store online

Microsoft Store online: any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game....
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.: Hello all! So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource pack folder" in the game. From what I can tell, I am running the bedrock version of the game. Is there any way to put a...
  10. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i just bought something from the windows app store. it does not show up for download