Windows 10: Minecraft Bug Reporting

Discus and support Minecraft Bug Reporting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been attempting to report a bug in the Win 10 Minecraft for the past week or so, but there're issues logging into their Jira system, despite being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blindjew, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Blindjew Win User

Minecraft Bug Reporting

I've been attempting to report a bug in the Win 10 Minecraft for the past week or so, but there're issues logging into their Jira system, despite being able to log into the Minecraft site. The issue is specifically with the Win 10 version, as the Java version works just fine. In the Win10 version, starting after the recent Nether update, whenever I open any of the various UIs, from Inventory to Furnace/Smelting to Crafting table and such, there is a strong chance of the game outright freezing before crashing. This happens consistently on multiple worlds in multiple scenarios to a point where I have to close adn re-open constantly whenever I want to perform the simple task of crafting or just checking my inventory. Has anyone else had this issue, and, if so, have they been able to successfully report the bug?

:)

Blindjew, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Bug Reporting

Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Source: Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 3

Brink, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Bug Reporting

1. Minecraft Bug Reporting - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bug Reporting

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello,This is Kashif here, I want to report a bug about Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations. There is an alignment issue on product receipt. Below is the screenshot of the bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/6d855637-a6a6-4470-98c6-82c6091d5732
  5. BUG report.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG report.: After I click the multi-desktop button, a semitransparent tetragonum occurs. I can't click anything under this tetragonum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/729e9a05-c42b-497a-89af-e686390a9b36
  6. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  7. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  8. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  9. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  10. Reporting a Bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting a Bug.: In Activities, Bush trips, Patagonia, Leg 10, landing at Lacuna Redonda. After landing instead of getting a completion check, the program stops and I'm at my desk top. I tried to submit a bug report but the program is not either reading or accepting my E mail address. Can...