Windows 10: Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

Discus and support Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello there, I purchased minecraft for some days and im not able to connect it with my microsoft store account. what means i have to play offline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Coxlynator, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

hello there,

I purchased minecraft for some days and im not able to connect it with my microsoft store account. what means i have to play offline all day long.

is there someone who can tell me how i connect minecraft with my store account so I can play with my friends.

thanks guys

[moved from de-de]

:)

Coxlynator, Jun 23, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

1. Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account - Similar Threads - Minecraft cant connect

2. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  3. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  4. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  5. Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account

Connecting Minecraft to Microsoft Account: I cannot get Minecraft to connect to my Microsoft account. The game loads up and when I click on the play button it brings up a pop up window that says Microsoft Account and inside it says "connecting..." My only option is to click ok, which closes the pop up. When I try to...
  6. Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft

Connecting your Microsoft Account to Minecraft: I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft on Minecraft to my PlayStation. I'm trying to link sign back in to my Microsoft account to my PlayStation but it keeps telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PlayStation account but it's not...
  7. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...
  8. My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store minecraft Account does not exist?: Hi i purchased minecraft a few months back, i recently tried to create my own server to play with friends but when i try to 'op' myself in my server; it says that 'the target selector does not exist' as if my account does not exist. Can anyone help with this. thank you....
  9. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...
  10. Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Split from this thread. [Moderator Edit: Post moved into Gaming on Windows 10 to allow us to work though troubleshooting steps. Please do not move to another category] Yea same thing with my PS4 I've tried everything possible for the account to link but still nothing....my...