Windows 10: Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

Discus and support Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Burdetiu Samuel, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still persists.

:)

Burdetiu Samuel, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Earth Closed Beta is Almost Here

Source: Minecraft Earth Closed Beta is Almost Here | Minecraft

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

Minecraft Earth Closed Beta is Almost Here

Source: Minecraft Earth Closed Beta is Almost Here | Minecraft

Brink, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

1. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens. - Similar Threads - Minecraft closes few

2. Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10: I see many people have the same problem just haven't figured out what was wrong. When I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition its closes a couple of seconds later, I've reinstalled it multi-able times and I haven't changed at all. I would really like a way to solve this problem...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't experience any major lag or general problems. However, once I start breaking blocks I can...
  4. Windows Store opens for a couple second and then closes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store opens for a couple second and then closes.: I have tried many things I have read in other threads discussing the same problem. Very frustrated, please help. thanks, Chris...
  5. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead closes seconds after launch: I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get sound... so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now I cannot launch the game past the first screen that says Cuphead...
  6. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82
  7. Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge keeps on closing after a few seconds of opening it: I just downloaded Windows 10 yesterday night and after using it for the first time this morning, I decided to try out Microsoft Edge. Whenever I open it from the app section or the bottom tab section, it shuts down automatically after two seconds. I don't so much as get an...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer crashes after a few seconds after opening

Windows Photo Viewer crashes after a few seconds after opening: Greetings, I'm somewhat attached to the old Windows Photo Viewer and prefer to keep using it on Win 10. Nevertheless, just today it started freezing after a few seconds. So I manage to view image 1, then "next" image 2, and then it won't move. If I just open the first...
  9. Photo app crashes after a few seconds after opening

Photo app crashes after a few seconds after opening: Hello, After installing and enjoying Windows 10 for a few weeks, I am having problems with the Photo app. I was able to open it up with no problems and it showed me all my pictures but I few days ago, I opened it up and it quit after a few seconds. I kept open it with the...
  10. Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App

Windows 10 Store Closes a Few Seconds After Viewing an App: ! Weird problem that I'm having. I can't download any apps from the Windows Store because it will close after a few seconds of loading an app page. Being on the actual store is fine, no problems there. But if I click on a specific app to view or download, it closes without...