Windows 10: Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

Discus and support Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does the code immediately attach to the Microsoft account connected to the minecraft account? If not I was wondering if I could get a check on what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JosephConolly, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

Does the code immediately attach to the Microsoft account connected to the minecraft account? If not I was wondering if I could get a check on what account redeemed the code because I was going to claim it today. When I tried to claim it, it said that it was already claimed.

:)

JosephConolly, Mar 10, 2020
  2. MI0
    mi0 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?

Hello

I bought Minecraft for JAVA many years ago and after releasing Minecraft for Windows 10, I wanted to claim it so I can play it with Oculus Rift too. The problem is - it says that code is already claimed and I don't remember which account I used to redeem
    the code from Mojang page. I tried to check all my accounts (personal and business too) but they contains no trace about claiming this code. It is possible to get account name which was used?

Thanks

3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

1. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code Claimed

2. Minecraft Bedrock Claimed Account Missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Claimed Account Missing: So I owned Minecraft java before the date it said you needed to have it to get a free version of Minecraft Bedrock and a couple years ago I tried to claim it but it said I already had claimed it on a different Microsoft account. I shrugged this off but now im trying to find...
  3. Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10: i have buyed the java edition of minecraft but claim the code option is not available[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/claim-the-code-option-not-availabe-for-minecraft/ddf08c61-d373-4c78-a204-6b5c010dd07b
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Claimed On Unknown Account

Minecraft Bedrock Claimed On Unknown Account: So I owned Minecraft java before the date it said you needed to have it to get a free version of Minecraft Bedrock and a couple years ago I tried to claim it but it said I already had claimed it on a different Microsoft account. I shrugged this off but now im trying to find...
  5. Code Claiming Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Claiming Error: I was trying to claim the code I have for Minecraft Windows 10 since I purchased Java before 2018. When I went to claim the code it said it was already claimed in 2015, I looked to see if it was on my account and it was not, its also not on any accounts that it might have...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  7. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me: Does the code immediately attach to the Microsoft account connected to the minecraft account? If not I was wondering if I could get a check on what account redeemed the code because I was going to claim it today. When I tried to claim it, it said that it was already claimed....
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - who claimed it?: Hello I bought Minecraft for JAVA many years ago and after releasing Minecraft for Windows 10, I wanted to claim it so I can play it with Oculus Rift too. The problem is - it says that code is already claimed and I don't remember which account I used to redeem the code from...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.: I tried to claim Minecraft for Windows 10 on my Account using the code I got because I purchased Minecraft in September 2012, but it says the code was already claimed on January 4th, 2016, how-ever the Microsoft store doesn't show that I own the game and I can only play the...