Windows 10: minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

Discus and support minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; to the people who were eligible for a free copy of minecraft windows 10 because they bought it at a certain time: did anyone also get an error saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by countingfrogs, Dec 25, 2019.

1. minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

to the people who were eligible for a free copy of minecraft windows 10 because they bought it at a certain time:

did anyone also get an error saying that their code for redeeming the free copy had already been used?

trust me when i say that it truly hasn't been used. my order history for the account says i never used it, i didnt even know i had the code until a week ago, and im pretty confused and just wanting to know if anyone had this issue, and if so, did you find a way to fix it? thank you so much if you're responding, my brain hurts DX

:)

countingfrogs, Dec 25, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 25, 2019
  3. theSodo Win User
    Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it
    has already been redeemed. I don't remember ever redeeming it. What's up?

***Modified title from: I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code from them. It won't redeem***

theSodo, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you receive an error, “the code is already redeemed” while redeeming Minecraft for Windows 10 edition.

We would suggest you to refer the section Troubleshooting
    in the article
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can get in touch with the
    Microsoft Support Team
    and they will help assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

1. minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error - Similar Threads - minecraft 'code has

2. Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed: i bought a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back for my PC and have had it downloaded. However i have switched PC's and logged back into my old account only to find the microsoft store is asking for another payment rather than letting me download it on...
  3. Error message 'this code has already been redeemed'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error message 'this code has already been redeemed': Hello, I just bought a Microsoft office pack and received a code to redeem and download the pack, however I'm receiving the message that this code has already been redeemed, Can you please help me address this issue so I can install the softwares? Many thanks! Emilie...
  4. Code has already been redeemed error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code has already been redeemed error: I tried to redeem my free minecraft for windows 10 code, but it doesn't work. For some reason it says it was already redeemed on February 5th. I've tried contacting Microsoft, but they haven't been much help. What else can I do to get this code to work?...
  5. My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.

My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.: I purchased Minecraft Mojang Edition in 2014, which makes me eligible for a gift code for Windows 10. I redeemed my code a few months ago but the site wasn't working so I wasn't able to enter it. Just now I tried to use the code, and it says that it has been redeemed, but it...
  6. Product Code already been redeemed

Product Code already been redeemed: Hi I have just purchased Microsoft Office 2019 online, the product code i was issued with, when inserted a message states the code has already been redeemed, please advise of next steps to sort this issue thanks Gus...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 code has already been redeemed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code has already been redeemed.: Hi i had minecraft since 19/4/2014 and didn't know about the free code for Minecraft for windows 10 until a few days ago when my friend was talking about it. My friend told me where i can find the code and when i tried to redeem it said "This code has already been redeemed" i...
  8. My Microsoft code for free minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft code for free minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed: My Microsoft code for free minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed, what should i do to get a new code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-code-for-free-minecraft-windows-10/bcfcf937-361f-451b-857f-2d208b0f0e49
  9. Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code: When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it has already been...
  10. Redeem Code has already been used but not by me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem Code has already been used but not by me: So I recently learned that I could get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by claiming my product code on Mojang.com so I logged in and clicked on "Redeem Code" but it said that my code had already been used... a year ago. I've checked all my Microsoft accounts and none of them...