Windows 10: Minecraft code not working

Discus and support Minecraft code not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been playing Minecraft java edition from long time and i have received a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition from Mojang as a reward Few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ravnch_Ou, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Ravnch_Ou Win User

Minecraft code not working

Ive been playing Minecraft java edition from long time and i have received a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition from Mojang as a reward

Few days back i thought of reedeming the code for windows edition because my friends are playing on Windows pc but the code is not working it says already reedemed

Anyone knows what im doing wrong because i have not used the code on anyonther device

:)

Ravnch_Ou, Aug 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Minecraft code not working

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft code not working

1. Minecraft code not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft code working

2. minecraft code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft code not working: hi , i purchased a code from wilkinsons and put it in the message pop up said the code wasnt found try reentering it. if the code is damaged , contact the seller .ive been to the seller they have said there nothing they can do and to contact you. the code i have is...
  3. minecraft code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft code not working: hi , i purchased a code from wilkinsons and put it in the message pop up said the code wasnt found try reentering it. if the code is damaged , contact the seller .ive been to the seller they have said there nothing they can do and to contact you. the code i have is...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Code not working: So I just bought a minecraft dungeons digital card off of gamestop and the code isn't working when I try to redeem it, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-code-not-working/d63c11be-0007-402a-ba19-39362cadcd24
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Code not working

Minecraft Dungeons Code not working: So I just bought a minecraft dungeons digital card off of gamestop and the code isn't working when I try to redeem it, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-code-not-working/d63c11be-0007-402a-ba19-39362cadcd24
  6. Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working: Hello, I bought my friend minecraft and I sent it by email.. She got the code.. but she said that it says it's already been redeemed but microsoft said that she can't. I would really appreciate it if I could get help or at least some advice on what to do.. Thank you....
  7. Minecraft Gift code not working

Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....
  8. Minecraft code did not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft code did not work: My friend bought me minecraft for windows 10. She lives in the states and I live in Canada. When I tried to redeem thge code it said that the code wasn't for my region. How do we fix this? Or at least get her money back?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working: I tried to get the free code to upgrade from Minecraft Java to Windows 10. When I got the code it said it was already used. Does anyone know how to solve this issue....
  10. Minecraft Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Code not working: I was planing on getting Minecraft Windows 10 edition when I couldn't Login i can open it, but its only the trial edition. I used a code I got after getting java edition in 2012 if that's any help....