Windows 10: Minecraft Code Problem

Discus and support Minecraft Code Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought minecraft from Walmart awhile ago and when I go to Minecraft.net/redeem, and put in my code it says the code has expired or it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarterBeastYT, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft Code Problem

Hi, I just bought minecraft from Walmart awhile ago and when I go to Minecraft.net/redeem, and put in my code it says the code has expired or it has been used already, but don't ever recall using it, I need help because I just bought this with real money and it's the Java edition of Minecraft, so if anyone could help me, that would be great, thanks!

:)

CarterBeastYT, Apr 11, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Minecraft Code Problem

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Code Problem

1. Minecraft Code Problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code Problem

2. Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minecraft: Hello everyone I have a problem with my minecraft since when I buy minecraft on the site https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/games/store/minecraft/9NBLGGH537BL everything is fine after l buying this item made me feel Install On You already own this item then I went to the minecraft...
  3. Minecraft Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Problems: marketplace broken, can't change skin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-problems/4b778f82-7fab-4e74-9857-f2fb61c04c02
  4. minecraft problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft problems: i cant upload mods to minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-problems/b3dfa280-a880-46ea-bf7d-c718b334ae13
  5. minecraft redeem code problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft redeem code problems: Hi. i just colected my redeem code and i accidandeli used my code but i dont even know where and now i cant get my windows 10 edition of mincraft bc when i try to use it now it says it was used already. Please help me bc i just want to play with my friend who is on mobile....
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Redemption Code Problems Code already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redemption Code Problems Code already redeemed: Today I tried redeeming a code with my Mojang account for Minecraft on my Surface Pro 7 running Windows 10. I received a code after entering in the username and password for my account. It took me a few minutes to type it in, but when I did I was told the code had already...
  7. Minecraft problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft problems: I bought 2 Minecraft accounts for my daughters on my Microsoft account. The girls are now having problems. How can we fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-problems/381049ab-3f13-4b6d-9bdb-23ea4843e1ab
  8. Minecraft Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Problems: I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack. I starting playing, and it worked fine, but when I try to add my friends it won't let me. It says I need to go to "aka.ms/accountsettings" and change something in my account, but I don't know what to do....
  9. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it doesn't create the realm....
  10. Problem with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Minecraft: Hello when i try to join a Minecraft Server my Minecraft crash . ._. Here is the Log who stay a Error : [0305/120407:INFO:ClientHandler.cpp(1049)] Loading main language 'de' [0305/120407:INFO:ClientHandler.cpp(1049)] Configurations: Loading profiles...