Windows 10: Minecraft Coins.

Discus and support Minecraft Coins. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulianGoddard, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Minecraft Coins.

I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error: Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?

Please advise.

:)

JulianGoddard, Aug 3, 2020

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Minecraft Coins.

Minecraft Coins

Hi,

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Oddball10182, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Coins.

1. Minecraft Coins. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Coins

2. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get my Minecraft coins: I got a minecraft coins code and redeemed it on the Microsoft website with when I then went into minecraft I didn't have it I use a computer, so I went to the Microsoft app and looked and apparently I wasn't logged in so I logged in but I still haven't received my minecraft...
  3. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft coins: I got a minecraft coins code and redeemed it on the Microsoft website with when I then went into minecraft I didn't have it I use a computer, so I went to the Microsoft app and looked and apparently I wasn't logged in so I logged in but I still haven't received my minecraft...
  4. How do I get my Minecraft coins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Haven't received the 1000 coins on my Minecraft for windows 10 master collection: I haven't received the 1000 minecraft coins that is meant to come with the game. I have looked in my emails for a code but have not received it to date. This game was purchased 08/08/2020. I forgot that I was to receive them and only after installing the game on my new...
  6. Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - received Skins but no coins: I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, I have received the Skin & Texture Packs but not the Minecoins. I see several other people have had the same problem but haven't seen anyone get a resolution. Does anyone have a suggestion?...
  7. Missing coins from Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing coins from Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection.: Good day, I purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection I did receive all of the items that were included except for the 700 coins. Is there a delay in fulfillment or how should I proceed. Thanks,...
  8. Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10: Dear support, I had purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10, back on 10 Jul 2020. However, I found that the 1000 minecoins are still not credited to my account. I could use the game but these mine coins are still not credit to my account. Would you please...
  9. Minecraft mine coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mine coins: Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mine-coins/d6f9b8fc-204f-48c1-996e-4420f14a6d2c
  10. minecraft master collection coins missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft master collection coins missing: my order number for the app/game is 8899757314. it was to have included the coins but they aren't showing when we log into the account in the game. All other downloads that were included in the master collection however seem to be showing up ok. please advise....