Windows 10: Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network

Discus and support Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So until recently, my daughter and I would enjoy playing Minecraft together. She has PE on an android tablet, running the latest build (I checked)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by -Viralent-, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network

So until recently, my daughter and I would enjoy playing Minecraft together. She has PE on an android tablet, running the latest build (I checked) while I run the Win 10 version. On both versions we're logged in under my X-Box account, though it's never caused an issue before.

The only change we've had is upgrading our internet speed from 150mb/sec to 940mb/sec. I'm still physically connected, the tablet is also connected to the same router but we're not having any luck. Any thoughts?

:)

-Viralent-, Sep 19, 2018
  2. 5511josue Win User

minecraft pe

When is Microsoft gonna try to get Minecraft pe for windows phones i have bought this game on apple and android and PC and Xbox i would lovevif Microsoft email notch a survey of people who want mcpe for windows phone

5511josue, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Do I have to buy Minecraft PE on Windows 10 when my xbox account linked on minecraft pe ios?

I bought Minecraft PE on my ios device and linked to xbox account so i want to know if i linked my xbox account to minecraft pe ios device, do i have to buy it in xbox store on windows 10 too?

อัศวเดช อภิพรชัยกุล, Sep 19, 2018
  4. DaleNoel Win User

Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network

Win 10 Network Printer Connection Problem

I have tried, when using the wifi from a Win 7 computer to connect to the printer connected to it. Others can connect.

I did do the three steps outlined:

• Open File Explorer. Pick the "Network" icon from the left pane (navigation pane) of the file explorer UI.
    • If sharing is turned off you will see a pale yellow line towards the top of the window that states "Network Discovery is turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible. Click to change...".
    • Click this bar and select "Turn on network discovery and file sharing"

None of the suggestion worked.

I did notice that the PC I'm connecting to is 'Private' while I am listed as 'Public'.

• Can this be causing the problem?
    • Are there other suggestions?

I need to be connected to use the other printer so work flow can not be disrupted and someone else needs to print the file for me.

I will be with this group again on Monday.

Thank you.

DaleNoel, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network

1. Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network - Similar Threads - Minecraft connecting version

2. connect 2 win 10 deices using the same wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect 2 win 10 deices using the same wifi network: I've read all the different posts on this and followed all the directions. I want to share files between my HP desktop using Win 10 Pro and my Acer laptop using Win 10 home. My problem seems to be 2-fold...or they may be different issues. My PC does not show up in devices on...
  3. Is Kyhi's rescue disk the same as Win-PE SE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Kyhi's rescue disk the same as Win-PE SE?: As the title says. Sorry for the noob question here but I am at the bottom of the learning curve here. If they are different, what is the use case for each? 169788
  4. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?: Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone....
  5. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  6. minecraft win 10 version check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 version check: hi I am wondering if I cn change the version of my Minecraft cus I want to play with my phone but my phone can only get 1.14.30.2 and my pc only has 1.14.30 thx...
  7. Minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE: A month or two ago, I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Android Playstore. I can join my friend's world but he can't and since we don't play on Realms, that's the way we can explore each other's world. Upon checking my Minecraft account on their official website, I...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 and pe worlds transfer: So I have a world on windows 10 Minecraft, but I want to have that same world on Minecraft Pocket Edition. Both are logged into the same Microsoft account, but my world on windows 10 edition isn’t on Pocket Edition. Basically, I want to make it so I can play the world on...
  9. Macrium and Win Pe

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...
  10. Macrium and Win Pe

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcpe if logged on to same microsoft account possible to play on windows 10 version too?

2. connecting to same network on minecraft windows