Windows 10: Minecraft corrupted world

Discus and support Minecraft corrupted world in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My main minecraft world on my pc has disappeared. From looking up the web everyone advises to find the minecraft folder on the pc but there isn’t one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NaomiWalsh, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft corrupted world

My main minecraft world on my pc has disappeared. From looking up the web everyone advises to find the minecraft folder on the pc but there isn’t one on my pc. I’m signed in with my xbox live account, would the world be saved online somewhere? Thanks for your help.

:)

NaomiWalsh, Jun 29, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft corrupted world

Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft corrupted world

1. Minecraft corrupted world - Similar Threads - Minecraft corrupted world

2. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  3. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  4. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  5. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I decide to change back to the normal version 1.16.1 so I can play with my friends. I go to click on the world and it will not...
  6. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  7. How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?: So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting process, my...
  8. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock world got corrupted.: So my MCBE world got corrupted and it previously was about 800 mb, now when I look at the save it is 0 mb, please help that world is the only reason I play Minecraft.[IMG]...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"