Windows 10: Minecraft crash on start up

Discus and support Minecraft crash on start up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I was able to play minecraft but not it seems i cannot. Whem I run the game it shows the mojang screen for a split second and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanGray8, Sep 11, 2020.

1. RyanGray8 Win User

Minecraft crash on start up

A few weeks ago I was able to play minecraft but not it seems i cannot. Whem I run the game it shows the mojang screen for a split second and then crashes. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

:)

RyanGray8, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft crash on start up

1. Minecraft crash on start up - Similar Threads - Minecraft crash start

2. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  3. Cant start up minecraft with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant start up minecraft with microsoft: Always when i try to log in it say this.. i try everything but cannot to log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-up-minecraft-with-microsoft/d8c7c2ee-b193-450e-81a4-b4ff446f3795
  4. Cant start up minecraft with microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant start up minecraft with microsoft: Always when i try to log in it say this.. i try everything but cannot to log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-up-minecraft-with-microsoft/d8c7c2ee-b193-450e-81a4-b4ff446f3795
  5. Cant start up minecraft with microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. forza 4 start up crashing

forza 4 start up crashing: hi every time I launch forza 4 it crashes i have tired everything online. eg uninstall and reinstall twice now. nothing working IM LOST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4-start-up-crashing/e50aac2a-03f9-4253-993f-62ff7e068da8
  7. Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Launcher Is Not Starting Up: So, today I bought Minecraft Java edition hoping I would get to play on it. I downloaded it and then launched the game and played on it for 5 min before closing the game. But when I tried to start up the game again it wouldn't load up. The icon is at the bottom of my task...
  8. Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up: I've just downloaded Minecraft for windows. It seemed to start up ok first time, although I never got to actually creating a world. The first thing I tried was ordering my own Realm for my family. Half way through this process it crashed to the desktop. After that it...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition unresponsive. Crashes during each start up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Minecraft Java Edition unresponsive. Crashes during each start up.: Uninstalled and reinstalled java & minecraft. Updated drivers. Not a technician when it comes to these things so not sure what else to do. Game worked fine when first had it installed. Hadn't played for about a year, now unable to get on. Any help would be appreciated!...
  10. Windows Store Crash On Start Up

Windows Store Crash On Start Up: So its been some weeks maybe my store application wont launch, when I open it, it shows the splash screen then suddenly closed itself without any error code or something. I've tried to clear LocalCache folder, Powershell command didn't solve my problem, even wsreset.exe...