Windows 10: Minecraft crash on start up

Discus and support Minecraft crash on start up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I was able to play minecraft but not it seems i cannot. Whem I run the game it shows the mojang screen for a split second and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanGray8, Sep 11, 2020.

1. RyanGray8 Win User

Minecraft crash on start up

A few weeks ago I was able to play minecraft but not it seems i cannot. Whem I run the game it shows the mojang screen for a split second and then crashes. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

:)

RyanGray8, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft crash on start up

1. Minecraft crash on start up - Similar Threads - Minecraft crash start

2. Minecraft crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft crash: Bedrock Minecraft on Win 10 cashes at startup EVERY TIME. I have now not been able to play it for 2 days. Sometimes it crashes right after launch, the rest of the time it gets to the part where it shows the nether world, but it ALWAYS closes before the Play etc options...
  3. Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up: I've just downloaded Minecraft for windows. It seemed to start up ok first time, although I never got to actually creating a world. The first thing I tried was ordering my own Realm for my family. Half way through this process it crashed to the desktop. After that it...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition unresponsive. Crashes during each start up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Minecraft Java Edition unresponsive. Crashes during each start up.: Uninstalled and reinstalled java & minecraft. Updated drivers. Not a technician when it comes to these things so not sure what else to do. Game worked fine when first had it installed. Hadn't played for about a year, now unable to get on. Any help would be appreciated!...
  5. minecraft crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not install on my d drive. Java addition not only is very laggy but will not let me...
  6. Minecraft Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Crash: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Start Crash instandly what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash/f995bf44-f79a-48f7-a274-7f5fd8aa157d
  7. Minecraft not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not starting: when I go to start Minecraft from the windows 10 store, it starts up with a white screen then shuts down after about 3 seconds. I don't know what is causing this, but if ya'll can help me that'd be awesome. I tried using windows power shell to do sfc /scannow but it didn't...
  8. game app crash on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game app crash on start up: have been trying for weeks to get a game called sniper fury to come on line will crash on start up internet suggestions have been no help most times just mess some thing else up would like to play again it seems to be in the connection to the internet will load up to the...
  9. Edge crashes immediately on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Edge crashes immediately on start up: I just did a clean install of Windows 10 on a machine that had previously been upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. The only thing I have done so far, is let the updates complete. When I try to open Edge, it immediately crashes. By experimenting a little, it seems to be...
  10. Windows Store Crash On Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Crash On Start Up: So its been some weeks maybe my store application wont launch, when I open it, it shows the splash screen then suddenly closed itself without any error code or something. I've tried to clear LocalCache folder, Powershell command didn't solve my problem, even wsreset.exe...