Windows 10: Minecraft Crash when loading

Discus and support Minecraft Crash when loading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for Minecraft windows ten, but every time i open the game it crashes on the loading screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaxxLavallee, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft Crash when loading

I redeemed a code for Minecraft windows ten, but every time i open the game it crashes on the loading screen

:)

MaxxLavallee, Nov 16, 2020

2. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Nov 16, 2020
  3. BossTom11 Win User
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Crash on Startup

I have attempted to fix this program for weeks now. I cannot get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to start and run. It never had this problem before. I noticed this first started one the nether update came out, since then I cannot get the game to load.

I have done the following:

1.) EVERYTHING listed here: How to fix Minecraft crashes in Windows 10 [GAMER'S GUIDE] sometimes multiple times

2.) I manually check each driver

3.) Tried different users

No matter what I do, when I start Minecraft, it shows the logo screen and once the loading bar hits almost to the right side, it closes. There is no crash log, there is no error. Sometimes when I go through the steps above it loads just past that screen
    and then crashes.

But I cannot seem to find a solution to this problem. Any ideas would be great Please Help!

BossTom11, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Crash when loading

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Crash when loading

1. Minecraft Crash when loading - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crash loading

2. When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.: I've tried resetting the app and it still crashed at 98%, I have the version up to date and it still crashed, I updated my NIVIDA drivers but it still didn't work.Can someone help me on this?...
  3. When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.: I've tried resetting the app and it still crashed at 98%, I have the version up to date and it still crashed, I updated my NIVIDA drivers but it still didn't work.Can someone help me on this?...
  4. Minecraft crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashing when opened: I downloaded Minecraft this morning for nostalgic reasons. I got the installer from the Minecraft website. I can open the launcher. However, whenever I try to play java, it will load for a second, and I can see the red Mojang screen, but my computer always restarts itself...
  5. Minecraft crashing when opened

Minecraft crashing when opened: I downloaded Minecraft this morning for nostalgic reasons. I got the installer from the Minecraft website. I can open the launcher. However, whenever I try to play java, it will load for a second, and I can see the red Mojang screen, but my computer always restarts itself...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Loading Screen Crash

Windows 10 Minecraft Loading Screen Crash: So about a half a year ago, I had purchased Minecraft for myself and I had bought it through my admin and was playing through my other account and was doing great for about a few weeks. Around the 4th- 5th week, I had played a MOD on Minecraft and later on left the game...
  7. Minecraft not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not loading: Does anyone have a fix to my minecraft not loading i have deled it and installed it and still nothing this is starting to tick me off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-loading/f7783560-0a6a-4698-b1f1-5c54d35f5616
  8. Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen: Minecraft BE keeps crashing on the loading screen before the main menu. Does not give a crash report, but old beta release gave this output: Assertion failed: FMOD System asynchronous load function not set! Condition is false: mAsyncLoad Function:...
  9. Minecraft dungeons loads and crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons loads and crashes: so it will load into the main menu and then when I click load in it will load the first level in Crash I have no idea what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-loads-and-crashes/1bcdfa9f-1ce9-4cb6-990d-2b833c9341d8
  10. Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load, keeps crashing!: This has been happening for a month now, and I can never seem to get it to work. I tried uninstalling all mods, running both administrator and compatibility mode, uninstalling Mine craft and re-installing it, and deleting all folders from previous installations. Please get...