Windows 10: Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault

Discus and support Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/12/2021 8:23:08 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EddieDenning, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault

Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/12/2021 8:23:08 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-LGHJVFI Description: Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.17.2.1, time stamp: 0x60c91a27 Faulting module name: d3d11.dll, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0xfc177b9d Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x000000000012c370 Faulting process id: 0x17c4 Faulting application start time: 0x01d7777c60459760 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files

:)

EddieDenning, Jul 12, 2021

2. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 12, 2021
  4. nagaDF Win User

Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault

Minecraft Windows 10 Crash?

Hello,

I've been playing minecraft for few days right now and i got a very annoying problem.

At some point my game will crash/force closed.

To be specific :

1. When i got potion/arrow poison/enchantment books on my inventory regardless of the game mode
    2. When i try to craft arrow poison
    So the screen will go black for a while and then the minecraft window will turn to white-screen then finally closed by itself.

My laptop is pretty old, it's below the minimum requirements but it runs the game very smoothly.

My drivers are the latest version.

I've done troubleshooting through the control panel and it said "App Hanging/Crashed - not fixed"

And also i've peek on event viewer and this is what i got:

Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.2.15.0, time stamp: 0x5cc29369

Faulting module name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.2.15.0, time stamp: 0x5cc29369

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000145b753

Faulting process id: 0x1558

Faulting application start time: 0x01d504aeb0419260

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.102.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.102.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Report Id: 858e544c-deba-4111-bf7b-bdb92fb08fb1

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.11.102.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Please help.

nagaDF, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault

1. Minecraft crashes after 10 minutes with this fault - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes minutes

2. Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll: Hello since the 9th of December 2023, I have been getting an issue with my Roblox Player not the Microsoft app where it would close without any warning after around 10-20 minutes of playtime, this started happening when I got an error about my Roblox memory dump and so I was...
  3. Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll: Hello since the 9th of December 2023, I have been getting an issue with my Roblox Player not the Microsoft app where it would close without any warning after around 10-20 minutes of playtime, this started happening when I got an error about my Roblox memory dump and so I was...
  4. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  5. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons will play for a few minutes then crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons will play for a few minutes then crash: I played Minecraft Dungeons for a while and then took a break. I wanted to start playing it again but when I came back my account had been reset, not sure where my character went but I was okay with that. Now when I try to play it either blue screens me and restarts my...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons will play for a few minutes then crash

Minecraft Dungeons will play for a few minutes then crash: I played Minecraft Dungeons for a while and then took a break. I wanted to start playing it again but when I came back my account had been reset, not sure where my character went but I was okay with that. Now when I try to play it either blue screens me and restarts my...
  8. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing after minutes: Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure...
  9. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

Windows 10 crashing after minutes: Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure...
  10. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging