Windows 10: Minecraft crashes after Mojang screen in ucrtbase.dll

Discus and support Minecraft crashes after Mojang screen in ucrtbase.dll in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello On a pretty new and clean Windows 10 installation, we dowloaded from Microsoft Store the test version of Minecraft. But when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mihai Sticlaru, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft crashes after Mojang screen in ucrtbase.dll

Hello

On a pretty new and clean Windows 10 installation, we dowloaded from Microsoft Store the test version of Minecraft.

But when trying to start, big disappointment- it crashes after displaying the mojangg screen.

A look in the Event Viewer shows the following exception sorry it's a german language ui

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Minecraft.Windows.exe, Version: 1.16.40.2, Zeitstempel: 0x5f507104

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: ucrtbase.dll, Version: 10.0.19041.423, Zeitstempel: 0xccf6a09c

Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000409

Fehleroffset: 0x00000000000711e8

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xd78

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d6860c7537b849

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.16.4002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.Windows.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll

Berichtskennung: dd23a12a-1e31-4b9b-be11-40684fab9cce

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_1.16.4002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App

Windows update and Windows Store are all up to date.

The machine is a somewhat older i7 with 8Gb RAM and a Nvidia 1000M. The NVidia driver says DirectX12 is supported.

The logged in user is NOT administrator on the machine.

Any clues what it can be?

:)

Mihai Sticlaru, Sep 8, 2020
  2. GyanPreet Win User

Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

Hello,

since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen.

Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different?

on my windows i am logged in with my main account, for better understanding i would like to call it A.

i logged out from the store and signed in with account B, so i could download minecraft as i had already purchased it. The procedure seemed the same as i would have done in any other device. Once minecraft finished downloading, it would open the mojang screen
    and then bring me back to the desktop.

Is there any way to fix this?

this is what i have tried so far

update my windows and checked for updates untill there were none

reset the app from windows settings

uninstalled the app and reinstall

reboot

thank you

GyanPreet, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashing after Mojang screen

Hi,

There are several factors why Minecraft will crash after Mojang screen, it may be due to corrupted data or your system needs to be updated.
    To isolate crashing issues with Minecraft,
    here is a link on
    how to download and use Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Minecraft crashes after Mojang screen in ucrtbase.dll

Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes.
    The message that comes up is "Error Game Crashed. An unexpected issue occurred and the game crashed. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Cinimon Locke, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft crashes after Mojang screen in ucrtbase.dll

1. Minecraft crashes after Mojang screen in ucrtbase.dll - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes Mojang

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen: Hi, I have minecraft windows 10 edition bedrock. When I start the game it shows the Mojang screen and then crashes. I already checked for updates for both windows and minecraft both are up to date. I also tried restarting the computer, running sfc scan and dism, updating...
  3. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen it stops at around the g and then doesn't respond and I have sat here for 10 minutes just staring at it, I have uninstalled and...
  4. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft: I bought a code on Amazon for Minecraft: Java Edition to gift to a friend and they accidentally signed up via Mojang account and redeemed the code. They can't open the full game and only get the demo mode. How do we get that Java edition onto the microsoft account in order to...
  5. Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang: I just got a pc and wanted Minecraft so I signed in with my Microsoft account and bought java but now I need to use a Mojang account but it says I don't own the game can I link them or something....
  6. Minecraft Freezing on Mojang Screen Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Freezing on Mojang Screen Windows 10: So I have been having issues trying to get the Windows 10 Windows Store edition of Minecraft to run. Whenever I launch the program, the Mojang screen comes up and then everything turns red and it just sits. I have found this to be an issue on the PS4 version but not really on...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta Crashes on Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta Crashes on Mojang screen: Hello! I have been struggling with this issue for nearly a month, I have tried just about every fix I have been able to find on the internet and nothing has made any difference. My question is regarding the Windows 10 RTX Beta Version of Minecraft version 1.16.30.53 I...
  8. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  9. Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java not loading past the Mojang screen: I just updated to the newest Windows 10 update on Tuesday, and while my Steam and such seem to work with little issue, my Minecraft Java is locking up completely when it's almost fully loaded on the Mojang screen, and after 20-30 minutes, it just crashes. The message that...
  10. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...