Windows 10: Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

Discus and support Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased coins in-game and the game crashed after the purchase went through. Now it crashes everytime I launch it right after the initial loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tryfine, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Tryfine Win User

Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

I purchased coins in-game and the game crashed after the purchase went through. Now it crashes everytime I launch it right after the initial loading screen. It shows the start/play screen then freezes and crashes about 2 seconds later. I have tried all of these steps, but no luck:

1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Try to reset the app
    Windows Key+i > Apps > Scroll down to this App > Click this App > Advanced options > Reset

3. Windows Key+i > Apps > Scroll down to this App > Click this App > Uninstall.
    Reinstall from Microsoft Store

4. Run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

5. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

6. Re-register All Store apps (You will get many Reds, ignore them)
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

7. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Windows Key+X > Windows Powershell (Admin) > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

I have also unistalled and reinstalled the game multiple times.

:)

Tryfine, Jul 9, 2019

2. Minecraft pet coins purchase

Hi

I've purchased some Minecraft coins through the Microsoft store and received the confirmation email but the coins havent been added to my son's account. Can anyone tell me how to either get then added or get a refund?

Thanks

Accountsgirl73, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

Minecraft Coins

Hi,

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Oddball10182, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store.

1. Minecraft crashes after purchasing coins in the store. - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes purchasing

2. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  3. Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10: Dear support, I had purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10, back on 10 Jul 2020. However, I found that the 1000 minecoins are still not credited to my account. I could use the game but these mine coins are still not credit to my account. Would you please...
  4. Minecraft mine coins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft mine coins: Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mine-coins/d6f9b8fc-204f-48c1-996e-4420f14a6d2c
  5. Minecraft coins after game purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins after game purchase: I bought a minecraft bundle on friday for 29.99 which included skinpacks and 700 mincoins. I did not receive the Coins yet. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-coins-after-game-purchase/c1abb4f0-3225-4c41-8bd3-16101a3a5a2f
  6. Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account: My son bought 3000 Minecraft coins but it is not showing up in his account. I have the receipt by email but the coins have not appeared in my account. The transaction was 3 days ago and I can see the transaction in Billing and Payments section of my son's xbox/Microsoft...
  7. Minecraft coins purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins purchase: Hello I purchased some coins from Minecraft for my account. They were never added to my account so I bought it a second time. This time it did go through. I have gotten a confirmation email from both and the money was taken out of my account. I was just hoping to get my coins...
  8. Minecraft Coins have not shown in my account after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins have not shown in my account after purchase: I have just purchased 8800 Minecraft Coins. But I still found no Minecraft Coins in my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-coins-have-not-shown-in-my-account-after/b7b16c07-0bc4-4c60-b956-8a1a72f7c7fa
  9. coins/purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    coins/purchased: I can't find my money in My games or library, please clear so II can get my money. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coinspurchased/dd1b53e9-6a3a-4c9c-acb6-93cd976adc7d
  10. Minecraft coins gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft coins gift card: My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and receipt only works for an xbox 1. How can they redeem the coins or do they just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after buying minecraft coins minecraft crashes