Windows 10: Minecraft Crashes in Win 10 1803...

Discus and support Minecraft Crashes in Win 10 1803... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm dealing with my wife's machine listed in System Specs, System Two. This behavior has been happening since the middle of January 2019. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anak, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Anak Win User

Minecraft Crashes in Win 10 1803...

Hi,

I'm dealing with my wife's machine listed in System Specs, System Two. This behavior has been happening since the middle of January 2019.

When she opens minecraft and picks a game it closes and returns to the desktop, she re-opens it immediately after this, goes to pick a game and sees a minecraft window that tells her that there is not enough storage. There are no B or GSOD's the game just closes and she can use her machine for other things.

I have seen problems with win10 and minecraft but those threads don't seem to address this.

Where is the storage problem; Is it with the game, or the machine? Her machine has 392GB free out of the 500GB HDD

Her specs do need some update, I do know it's v1803 but not sure of the build, it's close to mine and the ISP speed needs updated to what I show on my machine and the Edge browser needs version and build updating again, close to my specs.

:)

2. A. User Win User

Minecraft Seeds for Win 10 Edition

What are some of your favorite seeds for Minecraft Windows 10?
    Note the version that you are playing, too!

• super pig - Win 10 Version 1.8.1 - You spawn looking at a crazy village where some of the buildings are embedded in or at the top of a savanna m (mountain)! From list on

gamer headquarters
    • verycold - Win 10 Version 1.8.1 - The spawn is bin a blacksmith village beside a mushroom island biome - Seed - From
    • -1984837158 - Win 10 Version 1.8.1- Awesome desert. Found 3 temples, all were almost completely submerged in the desert sand.
    Finding Beautiful Minecraft Seeds:

Share cool seeds you like (with the version, too)!

A. User, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Crashes in Win 10 1803... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crashes 1803

2. как скачать win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    как скачать win 10 1803: мне не нужно последние обновления мне нужна версия win 10 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BA/5e757322-d5e2-431b-a34e-7b5b30aa1cf7
  3. Win 10 1803 will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 1803 will not update: I have a win 10 installation that is version 1803I have tried for the last few weeks to update and it always fails I have followed advice on these forums and others with regards to ISO/MEDIA creation etc etc and it simply will not update. I do not want to clean install as I...
  4. Minecraft Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Win 10: So i bought minecraft and cant download it, than i restarted my pc and now when i open the sotre on minecraft i get an error, when i look in my download it says i cant download it while my friend with the same laptop can download it.........
  5. win 10 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 1803: I can't access folders on my other computers but can see them. "Not authorized" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-1803/14d7c442-67de-41b5-a27a-49affc6ce101
  6. Win 10 1803 to 1809 update

Win 10 1803 to 1809 update: Good day one and all. My Desktop computer running Win 10 updated from version 1803 to 1809 a while back, but my laptop/notebook running Win 10 version 1803 (As of a Check for updates today 15 Nov 2018 6:30 AM) still hasn't updated to 1809. I'm assuming the update 1803...
  7. Minecraft Win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10.: I've lately have been trying to join my friends minecraft world, and when I do it shows the joining and then a couple seconds later, it says "Unable to connect to world." He has windows 10, and so do I. Can you help me? We uninstalled and reinstalled the game. For some...
  8. WIN 10 1803 Update

WIN 10 1803 Update: Keeps downloading, installing, reinstating, resetting to previous state. Error 0x8007042B-0x4000D "The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA OPERATION". The above error occurred after my last attempt to update from the 1709 update...
  9. win 10 1803 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 1803 BSOD: I haven’t had a BSOD in years and then finally yesterday evening I walked away from my laptop and came back and it was stuck at “Your PC has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you.” 0% complete Stop code:...
  10. Win 10 1803 weirdoes

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1803 weirdoes: The BSODs and weirdoes that I am experiencing since the 1803 update are getting increasingly annoying and upsetting! Latest in the row: I switch on my machine and I get a popup stating that my "C:\Recycling bin got corrupted". Plus asking whether I want to empty it or not....