Windows 10: Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Discus and support Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dannampaikid, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account

:)

dannampaikid, Feb 6, 2022

2. Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

1. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes trying

2. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  3. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: Hello,I'm frustrated, I spend 129zł on the game Minecraft and the Microsoft app is restraining me from even installing the game! When I click the download button it goes gray and I'm unable to do anything about it. When I search Minecraft Launcher and try to install it from...
  4. Microsoft store crashes when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  6. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: so my minecraft just closes right after logging in with microsoft with no errors or anything it just closes i've tried resetting my pc downloading windows 7/8 version and still doesnt work, it just closes right after logging in with my microsoft account...
  7. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  8. Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes when trying to login with microsoft: Hey people!,When I'm trying to login to my microsoft acount from the minecraft launcher it loads and suddently crashes.Here is the crash log: Faulting application name: Minecraft.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61bcf961Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version:...
  9. Minecraft/Microsoft login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft/Microsoft login: I can login to microsoft but when i type in my password on minecraft it says my credentials are incorrect. I changed my password becasue i thought i just forgot it but it still doesn't work....
  10. Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.

Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.: I start Minecraft windows 10 edition and i can play correctly, but when i want to play online, i try to login my Microsoft account, it seems to load but never finish....