Windows 10: Minecraft crashing with Opti fine

Discus and support Minecraft crashing with Opti fine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to use optifine for a while now but after relentless troubleshooting and crashing, I've finally come here. Version: 1.16.5 and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tim.Tam78, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Tim.Tam78 Win User

Minecraft crashing with Opti fine

I've been trying to use optifine for a while now but after relentless troubleshooting and crashing, I've finally come here. Version: 1.16.5 and I installed the latest Java update earlier todayApologies for the formatting but any help would be greatly appreciatedCrash report:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffc52a7ce60, pid=12784, tid=0x00000000000047d4 # # JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime Environment 8.0_301-b09 build 1.8.0_301-b09 # Java VM: Java HotSpotTM 64-Bit Server VM 25.301-b09 mixed mod

:)

Tim.Tam78, Jul 21, 2021
  2. mikek75 Win User

Opty 165 Toledo core?

I have an Opty 165, which CPUz reports as a Toledo core. But in the CPU database, the Opty 165 is listed as having a Denmark core*Confused Minecraft crashing with Opti fine :confused: .

Whats the difference between the two? My stepping is CCBBE 0617 FPMW (quite good I believe) BTW.

Cheers

mikek75, Jul 21, 2021
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Minecraft crashing with Opti fine

Minecraft crash on start up

Please try the steps listed here:
    https://www.pcerror-fix.com/resolve-minecraft-c...

There are many steps here that may help with your issue. Please let me know how it goes!

Disclaimer: Please be aware that the link provided is not a microsoft link, it is advised to not download anything from this site as it is not verified by Microsoft.

-Michael C.-, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft crashing with Opti fine

1. Minecraft crashing with Opti fine - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing Opti

2. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  3. Minecraft crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes: Today I was playing Minecraft and saw that the game crashed. When it happened i saw the Windows 7 theme. It was pretty weird. By the way the picture is not edited. I swear....
  4. Minecraft Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Crash: Hi,I tried dedicating more memory to minecraft, 2 G to be exact, and the game keeps crashing with this message.# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x686a2ce9, pid=3248, tid=9120 # # JRE version:...
  5. Minecraft crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft crash: Bedrock Minecraft on Win 10 cashes at startup EVERY TIME. I have now not been able to play it for 2 days. Sometimes it crashes right after launch, the rest of the time it gets to the part where it shows the nether world, but it ALWAYS closes before the Play etc options...
  6. Minecraft Crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Crashing on startup: I have bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have not been able to play since the Nether Update was released. The game would open and show the first loading screen, then close after a few seconds of being opened. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, resetted the game, I used...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Which I own and worked fine before No longer loads, crashes on...: I purchased the game from the windows store. It worked before no issues. As soon as mojang screen which is completely black loads up it crashes to desktop. The only thing I can think that may have caused this is I got a subscription to microsoft XBOX Beta Which I just...
  8. minecraft crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not install on my d drive. Java addition not only is very laggy but will not let me...
  9. Minecraft Crash

Minecraft Crash: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Start Crash instandly what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-crash/f995bf44-f79a-48f7-a274-7f5fd8aa157d
  10. Minecraft is crashing on startup

Minecraft is crashing on startup: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch it for the first time...