Windows 10: Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

Discus and support Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BlazE ScOpEzZ, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a subscription as well?

:)

BlazE ScOpEzZ, Apr 21, 2020

2. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc

tomasbox123, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. I am Paulo, a Community advisor. Let me assist you with as much as I can.

Cross playing depends if you have Minecraft Bedrock edition. PC’s Java Edition of Minecraft (downloaded from Minecraft.net) is still a separate version that can only connect with other Java Edition. If you want to play with a friend, you’ll still need Bedrock
    Edition, which is currently only available on Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store. Check out this link for more info:

You can finally play Minecraft with your friends on PS4

(Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.)

I hope this answers your concern! Please let me know if you have further questions.

Paulo GM, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

Minecraft cross platform

Is the cross platform now available for Minecraft windows ten and xbox one? if so is it as simple as putting minecraft on my computer and signing in with xbox live?

Moved fromMinecraft Cross platform PC-PS4 :( Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store )

NickGiordano1, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

1. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Cross platform

2. Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account: Hi, Really new to this and trying to sort it out for my son. I have set up my son with a Microsoft Account and he has signed into minecraft on his PS4 but when he goes to add cross platform friends it tells him that he can't as there is some restriction on his Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  4. Minecraft PC to PS4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PC to PS4.: Hello, I was wondering if there is any known way to transfer a PC world, java or bedrock, to PS4? I built a map that I was hoping to use PS vita/ps4/ps4 transfer to move it to ps4, But sadly, this feature was removed. Any known way to transfer it from PC to ps4? At all?...
  5. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  6. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  7. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  8. PS4 cross platform account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 cross platform account: I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing...
  9. PS4 cross platform account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PS4 cross platform account: I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing...
  10. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 cross platform ps4