Windows 10: Minecraft cross play for Widows 10 not working

Discus and support Minecraft cross play for Widows 10 not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on every device I own, including my new laptop I have both Java and Windows 10. I can only play with the Windows version with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AB060419, Jan 25, 2021.

1. AB060419 Win User

Minecraft cross play for Widows 10 not working

I have Minecraft on every device I own, including my new laptop I have both Java and Windows 10. I can only play with the Windows version with my friend who has a Ps4. We only played the two times I was at her house since I got it. But when I try to play while I'm at home I cant see that she's even playing. I can see that my friend on Xbox is playing though. I've tried the LAN and NAT setting. And other things I found on the internet. I've been dying to play for days. Does anyone have any clue what it could be and how to fix it?

:)

AB060419, Jan 25, 2021

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Your friend would definitely need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft online. As for cross-play between Windows 10 and Xbox 360, I don't believe that's available yet, but I think it's being worked on.

blackroseMD1, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Last paragraph of this article: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/...0-edition-beta

Cross platform play is currently available between Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition, but it looks like only if you're on the same LAN connection:
    http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/games-m...edition-update

As for having to have Xbox Live...well, on the 360, in order to play any online multiplayer, you have to have Xbox Live Gold. It's been that way since the beginning.

blackroseMD1, Jan 25, 2021
  4. vgchat Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

I can confirm that this is not the case, I've been able to join minecraft servers with the 10 beta edition.

vgchat, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft cross play for Widows 10 not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft cross play

2. Playing CD games on widows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing CD games on widows 10: My dad just found a ton of old cd games like Hitman codename 47. He brought home a cd player for pc and I spent hours trying to figure out how to download them. Can someone tell me how?...
  3. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  4. How can I enable cross-platform playing with Minecraft PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable cross-platform playing with Minecraft PC on Windows 10: We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10. Players are supposed to be able to play with players from other platforms. In Minecraft I click "Manage who can send you invites." This opens the following support page:...
  5. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  6. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  7. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"
  8. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  9. Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10: Yesterday, my friend and I were playing Minecraft together and I was on my PC with the windows 10 version, he was using the Xbox one version and it was working fine. But, now today it says that he is unable to connect to my world. Can someone help out a bit here?...
  10. Minecraft Widows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Widows 10 edition: Hello community recently one of my minecraft saves completely reset and i was wondering if it was possible to revert to a past save somehow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-widows-10-edition/a2fbc448-6d03-4674-9b1f-4ebb4bd555d5