Windows 10: Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday, my friend and I were playing Minecraft together and I was on my PC with the windows 10 version, he was using the Xbox one version and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Battergi, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Battergi Win User

Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

Yesterday, my friend and I were playing Minecraft together and I was on my PC with the windows 10 version, he was using the Xbox one version and it was working fine. But, now today it says that he is unable to connect to my world. Can someone help out a bit here?

:)

Battergi, Jun 1, 2019

2. Minecraft cross platform

Is the cross platform now available for Minecraft windows ten and xbox one? if so is it as simple as putting minecraft on my computer and signing in with xbox live?

Moved fromMinecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10 :( Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store )

NickGiordano1, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Your friend would definitely need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft online. As for cross-play between Windows 10 and Xbox 360, I don't believe that's available yet, but I think it's being worked on.

blackroseMD1, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Last paragraph of this article: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/...0-edition-beta

Cross platform play is currently available between Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition, but it looks like only if you're on the same LAN connection:
    http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/games-m...edition-update

As for having to have Xbox Live...well, on the 360, in order to play any online multiplayer, you have to have Xbox Live Gold. It's been that way since the beginning.

blackroseMD1, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

1. Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft crossing between

2. Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store: Hello AllFirst of all I hope that somebody ... anybody at all ... can give me some feedback on this and let me know that they can see the issue that I am seeing here - if I have not configured something correctly or am just not getting it then I stand to be corrected.I will...
  3. Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store: Hello AllFirst of all I hope that somebody ... anybody at all ... can give me some feedback on this and let me know that they can see the issue that I am seeing here - if I have not configured something correctly or am just not getting it then I stand to be corrected.I will...
  4. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  5. Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Windows 10 to Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft saying unable to connect to world? Multiplayer Cross-platform Windows 10 to Xbox: This is a multiplayer problem in which I am unable to connect to an Xbox world from different platforms. I have Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, Moblie, and Xbox One. Everything works fine on the Xbox One Edition but it is the others I have started having...
  6. Windows 10 Cross-Play Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Cross-Play Xbox One: Windows 10 Farming Simulator 2017 inviting Xbox players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cross-play-xbox-one/22a39983-01c1-4254-a724-f2e1a952f2c4
  7. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  8. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  9. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!: Hello all! I have been looking everywhere for answers to these questions already, but I just can't find ANYTHING about them, so please help! Can I play on my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with my friend, who's on an Xbox 360 version? (On his Xbox 360) Because I've only...