Windows 10: Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday, my friend and I were playing Minecraft together and I was on my PC with the windows 10 version, he was using the Xbox one version and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Battergi, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Battergi Win User

Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

Yesterday, my friend and I were playing Minecraft together and I was on my PC with the windows 10 version, he was using the Xbox one version and it was working fine. But, now today it says that he is unable to connect to my world. Can someone help out a bit here?

:)

Battergi, Jun 1, 2019

2. Minecraft cross platform

Is the cross platform now available for Minecraft windows ten and xbox one? if so is it as simple as putting minecraft on my computer and signing in with xbox live?

Moved fromMinecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10 :( Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store )

NickGiordano1, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Your friend would definitely need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft online. As for cross-play between Windows 10 and Xbox 360, I don't believe that's available yet, but I think it's being worked on.

blackroseMD1, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Last paragraph of this article: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/...0-edition-beta

Cross platform play is currently available between Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and Minecraft Pocket Edition, but it looks like only if you're on the same LAN connection:
    http://news.xbox.com/2015/09/games-m...edition-update

As for having to have Xbox Live...well, on the 360, in order to play any online multiplayer, you have to have Xbox Live Gold. It's been that way since the beginning.

blackroseMD1, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

1. Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft crossing between

2. Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion: My daughter wants to add the Decocraft mod. I've tried several times, but keep getting stuck/confused. So far, I have downloaded Forge, but do not see an option to choose that profile in her version of Minecraft. I've also tried downloading the launcher. When I try to sign...
  3. cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

in Windows 10 Customization
    cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One: so i am on my windows 10 PC trying to play with a friend on Xbox and my friend can not hear me unless i yell. i went through my sound settings and turned the volumes up and i looked around in the Xbox app on my PC and nothing is fixing this issue, i still have to yell for my...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 xbox log out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Windows 10 xbox log out: I cant log out of my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 (there is no button) [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-xbox-log-out/cd1f0a33-5743-4ab0-9bf5-b09f9a5a453f
  5. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.: Lately, I've been trying to play some Minecraft/use the Xbox app, but it just keeps loading, and loading, and it doesn't stop, then an error pops up, it starts loading again, and that cycle just starts over, and again, and again. I don't know why this is happening....
  6. Minecraft Xbox to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox to Windows 10: I already have minecraft bedrock on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can get it on Windows for free considering I already have it on my Xbox. Any sugestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-xbox-to-windows-10/e2621314-d83e-403b-bcc4-88b60729b526
  7. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay with xbox: Hi, I am aware that cross platform play is available between PC and Xbox but I don't understand how to connect with Xbox players and make a multiplayer world. I got the Windows 10 edition after using the Java edition, if this effects anything. I would appreciate if someone...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!: Hello all! I have been looking everywhere for answers to these questions already, but I just can't find ANYTHING about them, so please help! Can I play on my Windows 10 edition of Minecraft with my friend, who's on an Xbox 360 version? (On his Xbox 360) Because I've only...
  9. Gears of War 4: Social Cross-play Between Xbox One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Gears of War 4: Social Cross-play Between Xbox One and Windows 10: [img] Today, we are excited to announce a major step in the future of Gears of War 4 Versus Multiplayer with the introduction of cross-play between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs in Social Quickplay! Late last year, we conducted a cross-play Test Weekend to bring our...
  10. Killer Instinct Cross-Play Between Steam, Xbox One, and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Killer Instinct Cross-Play Between Steam, Xbox One, and Windows 10: [img] Hey Killer Instinct family, we hope you’re just as excited for the 3.9 release as we are! When you download the latest Killer Instinct content update, if you haven’t done so already, you’ll undoubtedly notice something peculiar, so we wanted to give you a heads...