Windows 10: Minecraft deleted itself

Discus and support Minecraft deleted itself in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I already purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack, but now when I go to access it, it opens and closes out immediately and isn't showing up under my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KayKay_260, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Minecraft deleted itself

I already purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack, but now when I go to access it, it opens and closes out immediately and isn't showing up under my purchases. Help. The only option I have is to reset it, but I don't want to lose my builds and such.

:)

KayKay_260, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Minecraft deleted itself

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft deleted itself

1. Minecraft deleted itself - Similar Threads - Minecraft deleted itself

2. windows suddenly deleted itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows suddenly deleted itself: So I wanted to convert my windows build format from mbr to gpt and i cannot do that directly i tried in an old computer the windows get corrupted luckily i had 2 disk and from an video i found out i can also do that through a different operating system so i decided to make a...
  3. windows suddenly deleted itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows suddenly deleted itself: So I wanted to convert my windows build format from mbr to gpt and i cannot do that directly i tried in an old computer the windows get corrupted luckily i had 2 disk and from an video i found out i can also do that through a different operating system so i decided to make a...
  4. Everything on desktop deleted itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything on desktop deleted itself: I normally prefer to google these things and resolve them myself but I can't find anyone with the same problem as me, so here we go! Logged into my computer this morning and when the desktop popped up only a couple of my shortcuts were left. Everything else is just gone....
  5. Windows delete itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows delete itself: i buy my pc 2 week and when i instal my windows and all drivers also updates and i start use pc good after ashort time like 5 hours or 6 when i shutdown my pc windows get deleted and i go back to bios without windows they tell me no file to boot for 1 week now same probleme i...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself: I have the Heroes version of Minecraft Dungeons, and yesterday when I tried to run it, it gave the message "Minecraft Dungeons cannot be opened because it is offline, the storage device may be disconnected". However, when i went to the Microsoft store, it just said it needed...
  7. bluetooth deleting itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth deleting itself: so a few weeks ago everything was fine and dandy, but suddenly my bluetooth devices stopped connecting to my computer. I looked through the settings to find that not only was bluetooth "off", but the button for turning it back on had disappeared. I looked around online for...
  8. Windows 10 deleted itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 deleted itself: So ever since i installed Windows 10 iv had nothing but problems. But last night was a final straw see if you can answer this one for me. I installed Windows 10 restarted my computer and my OS system was deleted and I mean gone. I'm never ever ever using Windows 10 again...
  9. A File Deletes Itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A File Deletes Itself: A file deletes itself after getting more free space, and I don't know why. How can that be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-file-deletes-itself/356b55ca-27a1-480f-b30d-29632ec56202"
  10. Windows Deleted itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Deleted itself.: good Day, im having a problem with my windows instarted my lenonvo legion Y520 this morning to find that some installed application shortcuts are blank and the taskbar does not open and all normal functions are not correct i have since then run in safe mode the icons are...