Windows 10: Minecraft digital gift code failed to work

Discus and support Minecraft digital gift code failed to work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Recently bought digital Minecraft code failed to be installed on Windows 10 because of no available devices?!. Because the code now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oxp108, Feb 4, 2021.

1. oxp108 Win User

Minecraft digital gift code failed to work

Dear Microsoft,

Recently bought digital Minecraft code failed to be installed on Windows 10 because of no available devices?!.

Because the code now shows as having been redeemed, I can not enter it anymore.

How do we arrange a refund, or a refresher code because you can clearly see that nobody is using that code to play.

Thanks!

:)

oxp108, Feb 4, 2021
  2. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Minecraft Gift code not working

I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help.

kevinguardado, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft digital gift code failed to work - Similar Threads - Minecraft digital gift

2. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  3. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  4. 25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code: i want buy a gift card or redeem code 25 digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-microsoft-gift-card-or-reedeem-code/abbe1f3f-bda9-4ee1-ba12-61417ab80abe
  5. Minecraft Gift code not working

Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....
  6. Minecraft Gift

Minecraft Gift: I sent a close friend of mine minecraft as a gift a few minutes ago and it is now saying that she cannot download it. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-gift/45a979c3-dc6c-4108-9372-002a571fcd01
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered

Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered: Your expertise is needed PLS: I got a gift code of Minecraft Starter package in my email Inbox and after I entered it, it looks like it was not downloaded at all, although I clicked on the DOWNLOAD button. Then I tried to find it in PROGRAMS but it is not in there either....
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working: The Mojang website has an option for me to claim my free copy to upgrade from java to bedrock, but at the same time it says that they have ran out of codes? Is there any way to fix this on my end because I've been waiting and haven't gotten a code yet.[ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-: Hi! So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but she could not redeem it because i purchased it in another region or at least thats what the system said when she tried to...
  10. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...