Windows 10: Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.

Discus and support Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i paid 30 dollars for lifetime basic minecraft game for windows 10. Later, I had to reset the computer, and Minecraft disappeared no surprise. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thomasjohn4, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.

i paid 30 dollars for lifetime basic minecraft game for windows 10. Later, I had to reset the computer, and Minecraft disappeared no surprise. How do i get it back? thank you.

:)

thomasjohn4, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.

Minecraft disappeared when I installed Windows 10

Hi Alice,

Is the issue specific to Minecraft?

I suggest you to go to Windows store and try downloading by using same Microsoft Account you have used to buy. Check what happens.

To view the list of purchase list from Microsoft Store. Please refer to the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-your-order-history-in-your-microsoft-account

Do let us know if you are able to install Minecraft game in Window 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.

1. Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer. - Similar Threads - Minecraft disappeared computer

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition disappeared from account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition disappeared from account: I owned M:BE years ago when I got it for free for having Windows 10 ajd owning the Java edition. I played it a bit, and then went to play it one day and it wasn't on my account after reinstalling Windows. I was never able to get it back and have absolutely no way to contact...
  3. Computer disappearing from network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer disappearing from network: My wife's computer, which is on my home network, keeps disappearing from the network. This happens every few days. I can fix it by going to services.msc and shutting down the function discovery provider host and resource publication and restarting them. But I can't work out...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library: My Minecraft Windows 10, which I redeemed using the free code over 2 years ago, has disappeared from my Microsoft Store Account. I am able to play it and have it downloaded on my old computer, but am unable to download it on my new computer. I viewed my Microsoft Store on my...
  5. Disappearing stuff from computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing stuff from computer: What the hell is happening, just opened the lap and tried to run games or apps but shortcuts seems missing. Steam is gone and my games from it is gone, what the hell windows? Why things are disappearing from my hard drive? Something is deleting them, googled and there are...
  6. Store disappeared from computer?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Store disappeared from computer?!: I didn't uninstall store, because i know it is needed in later version on windows and i saw that on menu. Yet it is gone. I tried command to install it back: Code: Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared.: I redeemed a code to get my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 in July 2018 but recently upgraded my motherboard which meant I had to reactivate my copy of Windows 10. When I tried to load Minecraft for the first time since I got the message "Minecraft is currently not...
  9. Windows 10 disappeared from my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 disappeared from my computer: I have dual boot with Ubuntu as well. It was working for almost 2 years with no problem, until today. I just restarted my computer using windows 10 and then the GRUB didn't show for the first time ever. I thought that it was a problem with GRUB, but lately I made it show and...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.: I once opened Minecraft, clicked on a world I wanted to play, and it then started loading. I then alt+tab'd away, and then when I got back on I was back to the home screen. I clicked play and saw the world wasn't there. I then looked in the files and, luckily, saw the world...