Windows 10: Minecraft does not work

Discus and support Minecraft does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft store and when I was playing the app shut down and when I try to play on servers it says that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isabella._.Magana, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft does not work

Hi, I recently purchased Minecraft on the Microsoft store and when I was playing the app shut down and when I try to play on servers it says that I need to unlock the full game although I had just bought it. I have tried to uninstall and re install the game, restart my laptop, and sign out of my microsoft store account but it doesn't work.

:)

Isabella._.Magana, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Jlw1111 Win User

Minecraft does not work

Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

My guess is you actually have the old launcher for minecraft.

They updated it a while ago so it doesn't need java anymore.

On your computer, hit the windows key and the "R" key together, and it should pop up a message saying run.

In that, type "appwiz.cpl" and hit enter.

Scroll down the list of programs until you find Minecraft, and hit uninstall, then reinstall (instructions below)

If there is no minecraft on that list, then do these steps:

On that minecraft icon on your desktop, right click it and hit "open file location", then delete the minecraft file that appears.

TO REINSTALL Then click on this link

https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi

and run it and install it.

Then you're all set

Jlw1111, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft does not work

1. Minecraft does not work - Similar Threads - Minecraft does

2. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  3. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  4. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  5. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  6. why does Minecraft not give me the download option after I bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Minecraft not give me the download option after I bought it.: I bought Minecraft on a launcher using my Microsoft account and when I try to download it, it doesn't give me the option to download it, it says to buy now....
  7. why does Minecraft not give me the download option after I bought it.

why does Minecraft not give me the download option after I bought it.: I bought Minecraft on a launcher using my Microsoft account and when I try to download it, it doesn't give me the option to download it, it says to buy now....
  8. Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match: Recent purchased a new laptop and thought I'd give Minecraft a spin.Installed through the Windows store, but whenever I go to open I get this error:CLiP license device ID does not match the devce ID in the bound device license.I have signed out and done the WSReset seen in...
  9. Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match

Can't install / open minecraft, CLiP license id does not match: Recent purchased a new laptop and thought I'd give Minecraft a spin.Installed through the Windows store, but whenever I go to open I get this error:CLiP license device ID does not match the devce ID in the bound device license.I have signed out and done the WSReset seen in...
  10. A while back I purchased the bedrock and java Minecraft bundle for PC, that PC does not...

A while back I purchased the bedrock and java Minecraft bundle for PC, that PC does not...: A while back I purchased the bedrock and java Minecraft bundle for PC, that PC does not work right and I removed it from my old PC. I wantto use it on my gamming laptop, but am unable to do so....