Windows 10: Minecraft doesn't start

Discus and support Minecraft doesn't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my minecraft doesn't start, I have windows 10 and it worked yesterday but now it just says minecraft but nothing more, what has happened? M... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MagnusNilsson9, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft doesn't start

Hi,

my minecraft doesn't start, I have windows 10 and it worked yesterday but now it just says minecraft but nothing more,

what has happened?

M

:)

MagnusNilsson9, Nov 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Minecraft doesn't start [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 15, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Minecraft doesn't start [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 15, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Minecraft doesn't start

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft doesn't start

1. Minecraft doesn't start - Similar Threads - Minecraft doesn't start

2. Minecraft doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft doesn't appear: Hello,I bought Minecraft a long time ago, even before windows bought Mojang. I migrated my account successfully and I have been able to play without problems. After a long time without playong it, I have been asked to login again and now it says that I have to buy it.Please...
  3. Minecraft doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't appear: Hello,I bought Minecraft a long time ago, even before windows bought Mojang. I migrated my account successfully and I have been able to play without problems. After a long time without playong it, I have been asked to login again and now it says that I have to buy it.Please...
  4. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  5. minecraft launcher doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft launcher doesn't launch: Hey! so I bought minecraft literally 3 days ago and it just stopped opening, like the launcher will not open. I saw somewhere here to delete everything and then reinstall, and when i went to delete the .minecraft folder, it says that it I can't delete it because it's already...
  6. Minecraft doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't open: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft Java edition about 2 weeks ago, and 4 days ago I clicked on it and it just won't open. I tried almost everything but it won't budge and it won't let me repair it. I don't know what to do......
  7. Minecraft App doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft App doesn't work: I can't get the Minecraft game from the app store to work and I can't get a refund. I've so far spend 4 hours trying to get it going, including most the top forum suggestions. SFC, and other command line tools, installations, reinstalls and phoning Microsoft. The game...
  8. Minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft doesn't work: Hi: I'am trying to run MCWORLD "01 Movement (FINAL)" on my computer but I get this error code ‏‏0x87E10BC6 I never run Minecraft on my pc before, even I just heared about it, I never seen it before. any help?! thank you...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, installation doesn't start.: I redeemed a code for the game. I can see it in the windows store but when I click "install" nothing happens. Literally nothing. I can spam the button but nothing changes.< The only peculiar thing that I noticed is that if I try to go to the download page after I clicked...
  10. Minecraft not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not starting: when I go to start Minecraft from the windows 10 store, it starts up with a white screen then shuts down after about 3 seconds. I don't know what is causing this, but if ya'll can help me that'd be awesome. I tried using windows power shell to do sfc /scannow but it didn't...